#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me when I say he wasn’t arsed at all about last night
Honestly thought this myself, maybe he was maybe he wasn’t but he looked annoyed that pep only brought him on to save him and didn’t start him

Did anyone expect any thing from Sterling when he came on ? ( I don't think so )

I know it wasn't his fault, but when I need someone to change the game I would rather bring Delap, Mcatee or Palmer before Sterling or Grealish.
Yes me too but only McAtee was on the bench. Delap and Palmer were not selected.

Thats because he continually loses possession and fails to do anything productive far too often for a premiership player, we would be much better off without him - cash in now while he is still worth something to us - I think Newcastle would suit him fine.
None of that had any relevance whatsoever to the game in discussion against Real Madrid. Basically you are just admitting people’s treatment of Sterling is different.

Honestly thought this myself, maybe he was maybe he wasn’t but he looked annoyed that pep only brought him on to save him and didn’t start him
Does any other player in our squad get their body language and facial expressions analysed like sterling does? This is just so bizarre trying to claim to know what a player is thinking based on how they looked on tv cameras for a few minutes, at most.

Does any other player in our squad get their body language and facial expressions analysed like sterling does? This is just so bizarre trying to claim to know what a player is thinking based on how they looked on tv cameras for a few minutes, at most.
It was all Raz’s fault as soon as he was named in the squad didn’t you know?

It was all Raz’s fault as soon as he was named in the squad didn’t you know?
Weird.

Sterling has been awful this season and it’s more than legitimate to say we can upgrade on him.

why people try to spin these opinions into some sort of blame for everything on him is bizarre. Thou shall not criticise sterling. Magnificent player. Never slows down attacks. Lethal when in on goal. Not one to take an extra touch and see the chance go. Not one to duck out of a tackle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.