#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I come into the Sterling thread, I always have this scene from the Simpsons in my head.

simpsons-punching.gif

Weird.

Sterling has been awful this season and it’s more than legitimate to say we can upgrade on him.

why people try to spin these opinions into some sort of blame for everything on him is bizarre. Thou shall not criticise sterling. Magnificent player. Never slows down attacks. Lethal when in on goal. Not one to take an extra touch and see the chance go. Not one to duck out of a tackle
Have that opinion then, but don’t feel the need to say it after every appearance he makes when others don’t face any criticism. At that point it is very strange.

Have that opinion then, but don’t feel the need to say it after every appearance he makes when others don’t face any criticism. At that point it is very strange.
I’m consistent with my opinion that we can do better. I’m not fickle to change that view game to game.

nobody here criticised him for the sake of it. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.