7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

bluwes said:
scouse toffee said:
Maybe you should let C1TY4LIFE 8. There fans believe that there club is bigger than ours...know that then..4th most successful team in English football history

Envy.jpg

CARTS said:
Who are the bindipping robbers?

Crime--------------------Manchester--------Liverpool-------English Average

Violent attacks---------------27.1---------------20.7----------------15
Sex Attacks------------------1.8-----------------0.7------------------0.9
Street Robbery---------------5.9-----------------2.5------------------1.0
Burgalry------------------------15.6--------------9.5--------------------4.3
Motor theft---------------------5.4----------------3.8------------------2.3
Theft from Motors-------------17------------------9.5-----------------6.3

Damn those Man United fans!!!

Bazzmand Show said:
1. Their manager is an ugly, whiney, little scottish tart who looks like Gollum.
2. Their stadium is a piece of shite shed. And we always lose their...
3. Their supporters believe it is their divine right to be ahead of us and believe that they are the most loyal supporters in England.
4. They have grubby little players like Fellaini, Cahill, Heitinga and Neville who kick the shit out of the opposition.
5. They are so jealous of us and actually believe that we should be hated because of our money.
6. They are obsessed with beating us and now treat games against us as a cup final.
7. Did I mention that there manager is a whining goggle eyed bastard?

Goodison is an awesome stadium. Proper old school english football stadium. And it's still their home. Not like us out in fucking soulless oblivion.

Point 4 shows you know zero about football. Or ever watch Everton.

Point 5 it's not our money. It's our owners money. It can go as soon as it arrived.

Point 6 would have them as cup champions almost twice a season

The rest are great points though.

Seriously this type of shit is why most clubs are beginning to detest us.

7 reasons? thats easy.

1 E
2 v
3 e
4 r
5 t
6 o
7 n

although tbh i don't really get this whole hatred of other clubs thing. Everton aren't really that much different to us, big club in the shadow of a bigger club.

i just read through a bit of the vitriol of this thread and most of it is just daft. well all of it really.

the reason we don't like moyes is clear, it's the same reason we say we dislike many other managers, its because he's successful.

i live and work down south and city, united, everton and liverpool fans get on down here as far as i can tell anyway.

(obviously spurs are the big exception, and its perfectly okay to hate them)

sld said:
Bazzmand Show said:
1. Their manager is an ugly, whiney, little scottish tart who looks like Gollum.
3. Their supporters believe it is their divine right to be ahead of us and believe that they are the most loyal supporters in England.
4. They have grubby little players like Fellaini, Cahill, Heitinga and Neville who kick the shit out of the opposition.
5. They are so jealous of us and actually believe that we should be hated because of our money.
6. They are obsessed with beating us and now treat games against us as a cup final.

Goodison is an awesome stadium. Proper old school english football stadium. And it's still their home. Not like us out in fucking soulless oblivion.

Point 5 it's not our money. It's our owners money. It can go as soon as it arrived.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sld said:
Bazzmand Show said:

well said you hit the nail on the head,

Lord BLue said:
7 reasons? thats easy.

1 E
2 v
3 e
4 r
5 t
6 o
7 n

although tbh i don't really get this whole hatred of other clubs thing. Everton aren't really that much different to us, big club in the shadow of a bigger club.

i just read through a bit of the vitriol of this thread and most of it is just daft. well all of it really.

the reason we don't like moyes is clear, it's the same reason we say we dislike many other managers, its because he's successful.

i live and work down south and city, united, everton and liverpool fans get on down here as far as i can tell anyway.

(obviously spurs are the big exception, and its perfectly okay to hate them)

daft? Have you experienced Manc /Scouse derbies in years gone by?

You'd understand if you had

mancityvstoke said:
sld said:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mancityvstoke I think I'm thinking the same as yourself

scouse toffee said:
sld said:

well said you hit the nail on the head,

thats because he's your mate ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.