7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

Lucky Toma said:
sld said:
People speak with way too much generalities.

It's what those of feeble intellect latch on to when struggling to understand things greater than the limit of their comprehension.

It's a bit like racism.

I'll conclude with Kopites are Gobshites

How can I be generalizing when I've clearly stated beforehand 'in my experiences'?

To compare my thoughts to racism does not reflect well on you even if you do then jokingly end by purposely committing the same act.

And in answer to your earlier query Sid....probably older than you 'my lad'.

no you see. You validate my point. You are generalizing on the back of some experiences. You meet 10 bitter blues. 100,000 blues are bitter. That's generalizing.

and again, you validate my point regarding feeble intellect when assuming I was comparing 'your thoughts' to racism! That's not what I did.

What I did was compare the mechanism of human weakness and mental deficiency that lead to racism. Fear of the unknown, extrapolation of the singular to the multiple etc

Ultimately your retort fell flat on it's arse lad.

alib said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
The fact that you have to enter Liverpool when we play them away, what a shit heap that place is

I actually had a nice weekend in Liverpool in January staying at the Albert Dock

the mrs liked the shopping at Liverpool One - even if I thought it was a poorman's trafford Centre without a roof

On the coast it is quite nice, you only have to walk 500 yards inland and it gets worse and worse and worse.

Immaculate Pasta said:
alib said:
I actually had a nice weekend in Liverpool in January staying at the Albert Dock

the mrs liked the shopping at Liverpool One - even if I thought it was a poorman's trafford Centre without a roof

On the coast it is quite nice, you only have to walk 500 yards inland and it gets worse and worse and worse.

To be fair the streets of Manchester are hardly paved with gold either.

the difference between us and them is money, our players care for the club and want to play for the shirt, their lot just want to pick up the money, give me our players and club any day of the week

Awwwww, the delusion is not even worth taking the piss out of anymore.

Gwladiator said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

To be fair the streets of Manchester are hardly paved with gold either.

Neither are New York, London, Paris, LA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.