7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

Reason no.8 The fact that six or seven efc 'fans' have bombarded a thread that was really meant to be a bit of fun between city blues.

I have been suckered in and responded but it has now become tiresome, so please on general principle, just fuck off larrrrrrrrrs.

If you want to talk about the game try the matchday forum

Gwladiator is sound generally, he's not like DSOB.

In fairness, theres a "7 reasons why i like Everton" thread too... i dislike Everton mainly because of Moyes' attitude towards us, leaking the Lescott deal and then trying to drag our name through the mud.

He also seems to personally enjoy beating us as much as Liverpool, judging by his conduct at Goodison... find that a bit wierd.

mancityvstoke said:
Gwladiator said:

says the complete TIT posting on a rivals board like a crying child begging for attention

I'm posting on Everton related threads and it is you that has been calling me childish insults because of where I am from and the team I support, so yes, it is me saying, grow up.

I feel sorry for the blue scouse lads who come on here and post. It's obvious that City has been their biggest talking point all season, and just like the little kid who wants to show the big boys how tough and smart he is, they come over telling us how our players are only here for the money, Lescott is shit, blah blah blah....

In fact it reminds me of that sketch in "Raw" when Eddie Murphy talks about the little Italian guy who comes out of the cinema having just watched Rocky...

sld said:
Lucky Toma said:
How can I be generalizing when I've clearly stated beforehand 'in my experiences'?

To compare my thoughts to racism does not reflect well on you even if you do then jokingly end by purposely committing the same act.

And in answer to your earlier query Sid....probably older than you 'my lad'.

no you see. You validate my point. You are generalizing on the back of some experiences. You meet 10 bitter blues. 100,000 blues are bitter. That's generalizing.

and again, you validate my point regarding feeble intellect when assuming I was comparing 'your thoughts' to racism! That's not what I did.

What I did was compare the mechanism of human weakness and mental deficiency that lead to racism. Fear of the unknown, extrapolation of the singular to the multiple etc

Ultimately your retort fell flat on it's arse lad.

My retort fell flat on its arse.....in your opinion. Lets not state something as fact based solely upon your own experience and estimation Sid. Or else that would be very hypocritical of you wouldn't it lad?

Gwladiator said:
mancityvstoke said:
says the complete TIT posting on a rivals board like a crying child begging for attention

I'm posting on Everton related threads and it is you that has been calling me childish insults because of where I am from and the team I support, so yes, it is me saying, grow up.

so shut the fu'ck up with the CU.N.TS comments laaaa

Bluemonkey808 said:
mancityvstoke said:
says what you little c.unt?

says absolutely FUCK all pal

Not a glory hunting no mark scouse plastic prick like you obsessing about MAN CITY on a rivals board.

Been supporting City 40 odd years and dont need a snivelling scouse/wigan cock like you saying sh'it about it.

Touched a nerve have I ???

Its just that you dont talk like old school City to me.

You sound more like ex Newcastle. Jump ship????

You dont do the hard man very well either.

Sort yourself out lad.

I didnt really fancy joining in this handbags behind a computer screen my club is better than yours shit but...

Old school city???
I stuggle to believe anybody has jumped on the amazing glory wagon of jack all yet!!!

mcmanus said:
Reason no.8 The fact that six or seven efc 'fans' have bombarded a thread that was really meant to be a bit of fun between city blues.

I have been suckered in and responded but it has now become tiresome, so please on general principle, just fuck off larrrrrrrrrs.

If you want to talk about the game try the matchday forum

It was a bit of fun.

See ya.

mancityvstoke said:
Gwladiator said:

so shut the fu'ck up with the CU.N.TS comments laaaa

That was you, To be honest I'm finding your responses rather amusing now, it's becoming similar to feeding an animal at the zoo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.