7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

Gwladiator said:
mancityvstoke said:
says the fucking hypocrite calling us c.unts

I never called you that, you called me it.

that's too cerebral for him mate

he's like the retarded 20 year old kid who hangs around with the 10 year olds

Gwladiator said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
1. Their scousers
2. Their the most deluded fans in England
3. That shit tip they call home (Goodison Park)
4. Their "claim" that there some of the best fans out there when they are the only side i know who come to Eastlands and sit down and sing their one song "Everton, Everton, Everton"
5. David Moyes, what a horrible ugly twat (decent manager though)
6. Their small time mentality (bringing out a DVD about beating Chelsea and United at home, expect another IF they beat us tommorrow)
7. The fact that you have to enter Liverpool when we play them away, what a shit heap that place is

I've never set out to offend people un-provoked on here but if people are going to persist with that one...

c_71_article_1132137_image_list_image_list_item_0_image-thumb-300x368-910041.jpg

Every club has their fair share of whoppers, your lot has the higher % though.

Immaculate Pasta said:
The fact that you have to enter Liverpool when we play them away, what a shit heap that place is

I actually had a nice weekend in Liverpool in January staying at the Albert Dock

the mrs liked the shopping at Liverpool One - even if I thought it was a poorman's trafford Centre without a roof

Gwladiator said:
SWP's back said:
Fuck off and die instead prick. Calling out a City fan for being a bandwagon jumper and then being precious when he doesn't like it.

Piss off you scouse nob.

Cunts like this are the ones that give you lot a bad name.

there ya go Mr Gladiator gob..now take your scruffy mates and f'uck off back to Wigan

mancityvstoke said:
Gwladiator said:
Cunts like this are the ones that give you lot a bad name.

there ya go Mr Gladiator gob..now take your scruffy mates and f'uck off back to Wigan

Do believe I said 'un-provoked', try reading the post I was replying to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.