7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

been posting on here for 12 hours but you're not obsessed or anything are you ?

Get some help laaaaa.....oh and you're still a scouse/wigan c.,unt/idiot/granny mugger

*delete as appropriate

Gwladiator said:
SWP's back said:
Fuck off prick. You really are the most self satified piece of shit I have seen on this forum. If you don't like the abuse you get after winding people up the fuck off.

As for complaining about this posters language. May I point out you called me a "****" before. So a little hypocriotical wouldn't you think. You are fucking typical of twats that say things on here they wouldn't dream of in real life.

Crawl back under the rock from whence you came.

Oh yeah, forgot to say also. I don't like you and look forward to EVerton's collapse and gollum leaving (and Rodwell, Arteta, Fellaini & anyone else that can get out of your wanky sinking ship)

I called you a Cunt because you wished death on someone because of the team they supported. As for not saying that to your face judging by your petty insults and child like spelling mistakes, I'd say you were no older than about 12 and mancityvsstoke is probably your dad or at least some relative. You are exactly the same, every time you try to insult me, my club or my city you just make yourself look like even more of an idiot.

Haha - I didn't wish anything based on the team he supported.more the attitude he was showing you tart.

That is fine, you tell yourself I am 12. I hate twats the play it hard over the net when they would not say booo to a goose in person.

I really am glad Manchester fucked the city of self pity over with the Manchester Ship Canal. Just wish you had all fucked off to the Americas.

Cant believe this thread has made this many pages, all I really wanted to do was express my hate of Everton

Everton has always been popular on the BM Forum, if its quiet on Toffeetalk i pop over here, because city are always talking about us, have never known another forum start so many threads about EFC.
It really is an obsession with you guys, You must really love us.

licker said:
Everton has always been popular on the BM Forum, if its quiet on Toffeetalk i pop over here, because city are always talking about us, have never known another forum start so many threads about EFC.

irony of you being on here at this time in the morning, get off this forum, have a wash and get to the dole office, if you start off now you'll get to the front of the queue

licker said:

EFC I love you - let me count the ways . . . . . . . .

Well there's . . . . . . . . .
and there's . . . . . . . . .
and mustn't forget . . . . . . . . . . . .

How many's that?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2010/03/24/goodison-clash-proved-a-point-to-nouveau-riche-manchester-city-everton-fc-latest-92534-26097698/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/eve ... -26097698/</a>?

Articles like this are why I can't stand Everton.

mockingchicken said:
http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2010/03/24/goodison-clash-proved-a-point-to-nouveau-riche-manchester-city-everton-fc-latest-92534-26097698/?

Articles like this are why I can't stand Everton.

Is that because its the truth. ?

I like the last Para ...
"And if that isn’t bad enough, how long will it be before they start looking for another manager, especially if Mancini fails to finish fourth? In turn, how long would it be before Moyes’ name ends up in the frame"?

There's a scenario that doesn't bear thinking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.