7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

mancityvstoke said:
birchvillablue said:
This is bollocks, only 7 reasons...

wow The Birch Villa......

One of my old haunts,,then the Huntsman, The Albert, The Clarence and The Old House?

Had many a good time there before somehow managing to avoid being run over on Wilmslow Road and then appearing in the Kippax!

1. shit ground
2. comedy fans
3. ugly manager
4. claim to be the 'peoples club'
5. half of them actually think they will better liverpools history
6. the police are utter bastards
7. it was lescott's fault for everygame they lost after he left to come to us

shackattack said:
be another reason to hate us tomorrow when we win at eastlands lads. cue loads of abuse but lets face it you all know deep down we are more than capable!!
You are of course more than capable.

Just like I'm capable of shagging Cheryl Tweedy.

Neither are gonna happen though.

Bluemoon115 said:
shackattack said:
be another reason to hate us tomorrow when we win at eastlands lads. cue loads of abuse but lets face it you all know deep down we are more than capable!!
You are of course more than capable.

Just like I'm capable of shagging Cheryl Tweedy.

Neither are gonna happen though.

I dont know you mate but i reckon if cheryl cole got naked and said do me, you would become quite uncapable due to dribbling

Gwladiator said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
1. Their scousers
2. Their the most deluded fans in England
3. That shit tip they call home (Goodison Park)
4. Their "claim" that there some of the best fans out there when they are the only side i know who come to Eastlands and sit down and sing their one song "Everton, Everton, Everton"
5. David Moyes, what a horrible ugly twat (decent manager though)
6. Their small time mentality (bringing out a DVD about beating Chelsea and United at home, expect another IF they beat us tommorrow)
7. The fact that you have to enter Liverpool when we play them away, what a shit heap that place is

I've never set out to offend people un-provoked on here but if people are going to persist with that one...

c_71_article_1132137_image_list_image_list_item_0_image-thumb-300x368-910041.jpg

-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:26 pm --

mancityvstoke said:
says what you little c.unt?

says absolutely FUCK all pal

Not a glory hunting no mark scouse plastic prick like you obsessing about MAN CITY on a rivals board.

Been supporting City 40 odd years and dont need a snivelling scouse/wigan cock like you saying sh'it about it.

Over 40 years old and using language like that on a forum to people you don't know and are probably much younger than you, I hope to god that you don't have kids, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Fuck off prick. You really are the most self satified piece of shit I have seen on this forum. If you don't like the abuse you get after winding people up the fuck off.

As for complaining about this posters language. May I point out you called me a "****" before. So a little hypocriotical wouldn't you think. You are fucking typical of twats that say things on here they wouldn't dream of in real life.

Crawl back under the rock from whence you came.

Oh yeah, forgot to say also. I don't like you and look forward to EVerton's collapse and gollum leaving (and Rodwell, Arteta, Fellaini & anyone else that can get out of your wanky sinking ship)

-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:33 pm --

Gwladiator said:
mancityvstoke said:
no....just do one you boring c.unt

Grow up.

You still breathing?

-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:34 pm --

sld said:
mancityvstoke said:
says the complete TIT posting on a rivals board like a crying child begging for attention

yeah but to be fair, you're chasing about giving it to him.

And you are trying to defend him.

-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:35 pm --

BillyShears said:
I feel sorry for the blue scouse lads who come on here and post. It's obvious that City has been their biggest talking point all season, and just like the little kid who wants to show the big boys how tough and smart he is, they come over telling us how our players are only here for the money, Lescott is shit, blah blah blah....

In fact it reminds me of that sketch in "Raw" when Eddie Murphy talks about the little Italian guy who comes out of the cinema having just watched Rocky...

WE AGREE BILLY!!<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:42 pm --<br /><br />
twatattack said:
be another reason to hate us tomorrow when we win at eastlands lads. cue loads of abuse but lets face it you all know deep down we are delusional thieves with inferiority complexes!!

Edited for accuracy.

SWP's back said:
Fuck off prick. You really are the most self satified piece of shit I have seen on this forum. If you don't like the abuse you get after winding people up the fuck off.

As for complaining about this posters language. May I point out you called me a "****" before. So a little hypocriotical wouldn't you think. You are fucking typical of twats that say things on here they wouldn't dream of in real life.

Crawl back under the rock from whence you came.

Oh yeah, forgot to say also. I don't like you and look forward to EVerton's collapse and gollum leaving (and Rodwell, Arteta, Fellaini & anyone else that can get out of your wanky sinking ship)

I called you a Cunt because you wished death on someone because of the team they supported. As for not saying that to your face judging by your petty insults and child like spelling mistakes, I'd say you were no older than about 12 and mancityvsstoke is probably your dad or at least some relative. You are exactly the same, every time you try to insult me, my club or my city you just make yourself look like even more of an idiot.

Skashion said:
Gwladiator said:
I really like Manchester too (go a lot for gigs). Just saying that with some of the stick Liverpool gets on here you would think you lived in the greatest city on Earth.

Manchester does have Liverpool well beat as far as gigs go. What gigs d'you go to? Pretty sure a lot of it is just banter mate. Don't read too much into it.

Oh no - it is not banter. I think he is a c.unt. Think it is ok to say that word. He was the first on the thread to use it.

1)Kendall

2)Moyes

3) The "'istree myth"-most of it condensed into a "purple patch" in the 80's-like ours in the late 60's/early 70's.
Won one European trophy in their entire history-the same as us.
Won one trophy in the last 22 years.
Massive.

4)Neville.

5)The constant self-righteous indignation that they "deserve" success as they do things "the right way."

6)Their constant bitterness and jealousy towards us.

7)The fact that they should've gone down against Wimbledon-one of the most suspect results in the history of English football.

Skashion said:
Gwladiator said:
I really like Manchester too (go a lot for gigs). Just saying that with some of the stick Liverpool gets on here you would think you lived in the greatest city on Earth.

Manchester does have Liverpool well beat as far as gigs go. What gigs d'you go to? Pretty sure a lot of it is just banter mate. Don't read too much into it.

A lot of rock/metal gigs, most of them in the Academy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.