7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

MEEEEERDEREEEERS. OH NICKY, FUCKIN DIE YOU FUCKIN BAD WOOL TWAT.

Unbelievable wankers, I was there for their game against Hull City. All they did was call Barmby a murdered before asking him to die... The irony was superb.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
shackattack said:
not sure he is to be fair- should be mind you. class act as a player and a man. lots of the modern day footballers could learn from him.never slags the club off, and plays the game with ease.

To be honest im actually surprised a big club has come in for him, easilly fit in any midfield

Haha sly dig :?)

Gwladiator said:
mcmanus said:
I really think that these lads believe Arteta in Spain, Pienaar in SA, Yakubu in Nigeria, Saha in France, Nobhead 2 in Bury as little lads spent their days dreaming of running out at Goodison.

They play for you lot because it's the best deal they can get. The sooner you get over this dellusion the better, they are in for the money. It's just Gollum has them running around and kicking anything that moves makes them look more committed.

Best deal Yakubu, Saha and Neville could get. Arteta and Pienaar could hold their own in better teams.
And thats why they will also jump ship when you have another pointless season.
Let face it thats why there are so many of you on here? what else can they do,SIT AND DREAM ABOUT WHERE THEY WILL FINISH, 8th or 9TH,how exciting I bet the suspense is killing you.
Your going backwards END OF..

scouse toffee said:
mcmanus said:
haha I don't mind you coming on here confirming that you are becoming pre occupied with City. I find comical that 5 mins after a thread mentioning Everton we get bombarded by scouse rats..... and no I wouldn't EVER dream of joining a rival forum.

They do do dat dont dey doe

You would never join a rival forum to defend your team..well thats typical of you lot in it for the glory..

^^^^^^^ priceless

a scummy fan put "*checks Bluemoon to see if they have linked this thread on their page"

no one put the link on our page.

BlueBoy1878 = cnut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.