7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

Bluemonkey808 said:
lloydie said:
You're not that old then, or you have dementia. I would just love you to take up that offer, and still spout the same billy bigbollocks at the game, doubt you'd still have either problem tomorrow.

You will sit there with ur bovril as usual.

Maybe you might manage a 'fuck off golem' if you grow a pair.

you stalking me? you should come and say hello

Bluemonkey808 said:
lloydie said:
You're not that old then, or you have dementia. I would just love you to take up that offer, and still spout the same billy bigbollocks at the game, doubt you'd still have either problem tomorrow.

You will sit there with ur bovril as usual.

Maybe you might manage a 'fuck off golem' if you grow a pair.

.......sorry lads just confused?

How come when we play any other club, even united, we dont get so many opposing fans on here being nobheads?
Its like you want to live up to your self pity city, chip on shoulder, 'we'll show youse' attidude that you are renowned for throughout the world
Its like your trying to prove it by coming on her and being sickeningly bitter!

Ive been coming on here for years and no other clubs behave like this.

Pathetic really, and your just showing us all that you are the 'poor little scousers' who no one likes and have never had it fair-boo fucking hoo

Stop living in the 60's accept your skint and have a team who get up for the big games... keeping in line with the aforementioned 'we'll show you' attitude
This proves its not just the fans who behave in this way but the players and manager too
This mornings headlines prove further that EVERYONE involved with the club is a self pitying tosser no matter where they come from (moyes, neville-again spouting off but dont seem to do this against other teams)

Now fuck off to your own forums and get a fookin life you fucking losers!

Funny how we've not had once response to the attendance table, which shows that Goodison is almost 10% empty for every game.

Then again I guess David Moyes' ego takes up almost half of that.

Bluemoon115 said:
Funny how we've not had once response to the attendance table, which shows that Goodison is almost 10% empty for every game.

Not read through all of this but have they not come up with the 'We've got loads of seats with restricted view' stuff yet? Funny that because the fan's don't mind sitting in those restricted view seats when they play one of the better teams do they?

Failsworth_Blue said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Not read through all of this but have they not come up with the 'We've got loads of seats with restricted view' stuff yet? Funny that because the fan's don't mind sitting in those restricted view seats when they play one of the better teams do they?
Haha.

They have literally ignored every post which shows Everton to have Everton's attendence to capacity percentage not even in the top 10.

Bluemoon115 said:

Behave, you idiot.

We fill the ground to about 93%. Every empty seat is a restricted view (try watching a game with the Upper Bullens ceiling in your eye line).

What a jealous thread this is. Despite all your money, some of you still have an inferiority complex.

Bluemoon115 said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Haha.

They have literally ignored every post which shows Everton to have Everton's attendence to capacity percentage not even in the top 10.

but what are you proving?

The tables were posted as a response to you clowns mocking our attendance.

And arn't restrictive views all part of your good old fasioned English football club experience that Moyes keeps banging on about?

Bluemoon115 said:

And arn't restrictive views all part of your good old fasioned English football club experience that Moyes keeps banging on about?

ah

I couldn't blame anyone for not forking over 25-30 quid to look at a pole for the game

That's why those seats are empty

Those seats should be sold for a fiver

sld said:
Bluemoon115 said:

ah

I couldn't blame anyone for not forking over 25-30 quid to look at a pole for the game

That's why those seats are empty

Those seats should be sold for a fiver
I imagine looking at the pole is better than watching the football most of the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.