7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

sld said:
Bluemoon115 said:
The tables were posted as a response to you clowns mocking our attendance.

And arn't restrictive views all part of your good old fasioned English football club experience that Moyes keeps banging on about?

ah

I couldn't blame anyone for not forking over 25-30 quid to look at a pole for the game

That's why those seats are empty

Those seats should be sold for a fiver

The thing is they do sell sometimes and in other games they don't sell. How many restricted view seats do you have in the ground or is there not a confirmed number?

Failsworth_Blue said:
sld said:
ah

I couldn't blame anyone for not forking over 25-30 quid to look at a pole for the game

That's why those seats are empty

Those seats should be sold for a fiver

The thing is they do sell sometimes and in other games they don't sell. How many restricted view seats do you have in the ground or is there not a confirmed number?

They sell for games you'd expect them to sell for

Liverpool home - sold
Burnley/Hull home - not sold

I think there are about 3000 restricted view seats at Goodison.. that's open to correction though

sld said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Liverpool home - sold

I think there are about 3000 restricted view seats at Goodison.. that's open to correction though

It doesn't add up though because this season you've got attendences of just over 33k against Birmingham and Spurs yet over 39k against Wolves and Burnley which is near capacity

Anyway not sure what it proves, we get bigger attendences than you for various reasons

Failsworth_Blue said:
sld said:

Liverpool home - sold

It doesn't add up though because this season you've got attendences of just over 33k against Birmingham and Spurs yet over 39k against Wolves and Burnley which is near capacity

Anyway not sure what it proves, we get bigger attendences than you for various reasons

no.

only one reason.

that gift of a stadium.

sld said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

no.

only one reason.

that gift of a stadium.
No. We got higher attendances than you at Maine Road.

:)

sld said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

no.

only one reason.

that gift of a stadium.

Why only 33k against Birmingham and Spurs and 32k against Sunderland yet close to capacity in other games against less glamerous sides. Surely if you can sell those tickets for certain games they can be sold for others or is it just that you've not got a big a match going fan base as you like to believe?

Failsworth_Blue said:
sld said:
no.

only one reason.

that gift of a stadium.

Why only 33k against Birmingham and Spurs and 32k against Sunderland yet close to capacity in other games against less glamerous sides. Surely if you can sell those tickets for certain games they can be sold for others or is it just that you've not got a big a match going fan base as you like to believe?

probably

but I don't blame people

Following Everton is not easy

We never claim it to be. Without Moyes we'd be somewhere in the championship.

Our club management is possibly the worst in the league

It's very jading year on year seeing no real progress.

Doesn't help having that shower of classless cretins across the park appealing to the lowest common denominators in society.

But the fan base is still there

fuck me ders alot of name callin from my fellow city fans on this thread,most of the everton fans who have come on ere just wana speak football people need to grow up abit,banters alright,but some people are takin it too far.

m19 Blue said:
fuck me ders alot of name callin from my fellow city fans on this thread,most of the everton fans who have come on ere just wana speak football people need to grow up abit,banters alright,but some people are takin it too far.

Be carefull mate they will turn on you if you try to put them right.

Bluemonkey808 said:
bluevengence said:
probably something to do with the opposition being a nomark club with drawing power of wigan....and unless you have a membership card yous wont be buying any tickets you thick cnut

Where is your 28 page thread on Wigan????

Just sit down you whopper.

14 pages contributed by evertonians and another 10 pages of replies to the shit spouted by said evertonians. I will do maths for you (i better had) it would be 4 pages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.