7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

You get it wrong mate, we contribute because its about Everton, the same as we do on our own forums, its your lot that starts these threads not us.
You ought to go away and count the amount of threads about Everton that you have started.

licker said:
You get it wrong mate, we contribute because its about Everton, the same as we do on our own forums, its your lot that starts these threads not us.
You ought to go away and count the amount of threads about Everton that you have started.

That you have contributed too, on a forum that should have absolutely no interest to you, things being right.

What is Everton's main forum. I bet if I went on their and counted the amount of threads about us it'd be fairly high too, without their being an influx of City fans.

How many of these threads are about the amount of annoying fuckwits of Everton fans coming on annoying the fuck out of people.. like you.. you irritating little toad like person

geezus....these scousers STILL here posting attention seeking drivel?

Get a JOB.....ffs

Bet none of you are coming to the match tonight.

2u5dtn6.gif

mancityvstoke said:

Get a JOB.....ffs

2u5dtn6.gif

We will be there.

But you wont ya fookin smeg addict.

mancityvstoke said:

Get a JOB.....ffs

2u5dtn6.gif

My coach leaves at 4.30 from Goodison's parking lot actually.

Gwladiator said:
mancityvstoke said:

Get a JOB.....ffs

My coach leaves at 4.30 from Goodison's parking lot actually.

yeah..course it does... did your JSA pay for it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.