Wrighty Wrexham said:
Still cant forget last season when our fans chanted

"Stand up if you've got a job
Stand up if you've got a job etc"

A few smug bindippers actually stood up to be chanted at

"Sit down you lieing twats
Sit down you liein twats etc"

Classic!!

All I remember from last season's match at your place was the wall of silence coming from your fans for almost 90 minutes.
Everton's style of gamesmanship and overall don't let the other team play at any costs, means it's without doubt the least attractive game of the season. That being said it's one of the things we need to learn to overcome if we are to become one of the better sides in the league. However, take nothing away from Everton, when it comes to the spoilers in the league, you have been without doubt the best for the last few years(although Birmingham, I'm sure would consider themselves a better side right now). As for fan bases, the way, you turn up week in week out to watch that "style" of play goes to show that you love your club. I wish you guys all the best, I just wish you would play somewhere else and not subject the rest of us to your efforts.

Evertonian3 said:
mancityvstoke said:
And how did you manage that exactly?
?

I went to the ticket office and asked for a £10 ticket. I gave her £20, she gave me a ticket and £10 change.

I stopped off at primark to look like an authentic city fan beforehand though.

ahh right....didnt know you could do that. We all need season cards, city cards or access cards!

Bluemonkey808 said:
Evertonian3 said:
I went to the ticket office and asked for a £10 ticket. I gave her £20, she gave me a ticket and £10 change.

I stopped off at primark to look like an authentic city fan beforehand though.

hahahaha
What he fails to say, is he won't be paying for anything from primark, just lifting it!

Bluemonkey808 said:
lee-mcfc said:
and what? i have tons of discussions about my team never knew that was a problem? lol "inbred" coming from an evertonian LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only messin. fair play to ya.

7999 posts about signing messi????

Stick to one sentence, you might not have to edit then.

Bluemonkey808 said:
lee-mcfc said:
and what? i have tons of discussions about my team never knew that was a problem? lol "inbred" coming from an evertonian LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only messin. fair play to ya.

7999 posts about signing messi????

LOLLL editing it now are you "inbred"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.