"Stand up if you've got a job
Stand up if you've got a job etc"

A few smug bindippers actually stood up to be chanted at

"Sit down you lieing twats
Sit down you liein twats etc"

Classic!!

bluevengence said:
Bluemonkey808 said:
See City are offering £10 for walk in tickets to help fill your ground.

I recon there will be loads of us in your end to help you out.

Same as on your forum.

Crazy money spent. Best season in living memory and cant even fill the ground.

probably something to do with the opposition being a nomark club with drawing power of wigan....and unless you have a membership card yous wont be buying any tickets you thick cnut

You have the chance of qualifying for the Champions League for the first team ever, you have spent hundreds of millions of pounds, you have no restricted views, the game is not on television.....

you really should've sold out.

Not arsed as it meant i've got a £10 ticket. :D

Evertonian3 said:
bluevengence said:
probably something to do with the opposition being a nomark club with drawing power of wigan....and unless you have a membership card yous wont be buying any tickets you thick cnut

You have the chance of qualifying for the Champions League for the first team ever, you have spent hundreds of millions of pounds, you have no restricted views, the game is not on television.....

Good on you you actually spent your own money!!!

Evertonian3 said:
bluevengence said:

And how did you manage that exactly?<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:36 pm --<br /><br />
Gwladiator said:
lee-mcfc said:
oh dear them scousers are STILL on our forum? jeez.

"sappin laa dont YOUS av a job?"

You are on this forum now aswell, don't YOU have a job?

For NORMAL people this is lunchtime pal and some of us can post at work too.....thats a novelty isn't it?

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Still cant forget last season when our fans chanted

"Stand up if you've got a job
Stand up if you've got a job etc"

A few smug bindippers actually stood up to be chanted at

"Sit down you lieing twats
Sit down you liein twats etc"

Classic!!

All I remember from last season's match at your place was the wall of silence coming from your fans for almost 90 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.