7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

Bluemonkey808 said:
wrongun73 said:
i dont hate everton, it just bugs me that their fans think they and their club is bigger and better than everyone else. they are a big club and have a decent fan base but they have an arrogance almost on the level of the rags. the difference being the rags could be forgiven for being arrogant considering what they've won.

You will find a lot of Everton fans respect City.

Thats a fact.

Only the ones who think that since the dirty lottery win they are better.

i know quite a lot of scousers and most of them HATE city more than the rags.

Fans
Everton = spuds delouded, living in the past , think they are bigger & more loyal than anyone else, think thier entitled to win stuff

Football
Everton = poor mans Stoke (no rory)

Ground
Goodison = Moss Rose

Manager
Golum = Moyes

Gwladiator said:
wrongun73 said:
i dont hate everton, it just bugs me that their fans think they and their club is bigger and better than everyone else. they are a big club and have a decent fan base but they have an arrogance almost on the level of the rags. the difference being the rags could be forgiven for being arrogant considering what they've won.

Read some people's posts on here, highly hypocritical.

where does anyone say City are a trophy winning club in recent years?

No glory hunters here pal

lee-mcfc said:
Bluemonkey808 said:

Thats a fact.

i used to work in warrington with a few everton fans and they much prefer the rags to us because they see the rags as anti liverpool.

wrongun73 said:
lee-mcfc said:

i used to work in warrington with a few everton fans and they much prefer the rags to us because they see the rags as anti liverpool.

Most everton are rag wannabes

mancityvstoke said:
Gwladiator said:
Read some people's posts on here, highly hypocritical.

where does anyone say City are a trophy winning club in recent years?

No glory hunters here pal

I was talking about the parts I highlighted about arrogance.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:14 pm --<br /><br />
fat boy blue said:
Fans
Everton = spuds(?) deluded, living in the past , think they are bigger & more loyal than anyone else, think they're entitled to win stuff

Football
Everton = poor mans Stoke (no Rory)

Ground
Goodison = Moss Rose

Manager
Gollum = Moyes

lee-mcfc said:
Bluemonkey808 said:

Thats a fact.

During this season we have gone nowhere and had the level of hate from the otherside more than Everton, thats a fact, even with 2 trips to the swamp and Chelsea after the whole Terry/Bridge thing. Everton is like a real throw back to the 70s and 80s and I'm someone that always used to like and respect Everton(if not their playing "style").

mancityvstoke said:
wrongun73 said:

Want to be the most successful club in England who win trophies season after season?

Don't see anything wrong with wanting to be like that..

Gwladiator said:
mancityvstoke said:

Want to be the most successful club in England who win trophies season after season?

Don't see anything wrong with wanting to be like that..

I rest my case.......EVERTON = glory hunting plastic wigan pie eaters who love man U on the quiet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.