7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

masterwig said:
alib said:
16. fans making complaints to police saying they were offended re Barton exposing his buttocks after the same fans had been singing songs all game about barton's brother getting raped in prison showers

That one was pathetic. No sense of humour. You've got to be prepared to take some stick back if you give it out all game. Precious bastards.
precious.jpg

Oh... and has anyone mentioned that Moyes looks like the above, and that he's a twat?

Treat games against you as the biggest of the season? LOL don't flatter yourself. We have looked forward to the games against you just as we do against Spurs and Villa. It only now has the added spice because of Lescott. Our biggest games have and always will be Liverpool and Man Utd down to the history them teams have as the 3 biggest clubs in the North West and before
Man Utd dominated the
Premier League
used to battle for the title together

KentBlue said:
All the Evertonians that I know seem to have a massive chip on their shoulders...

And I can't stand messy eaters!!

well lets hope tomoz they have egg on their faces. :)

BlueBoy2010 said:
Treat games against you as the biggest of the season? LOL don't flatter yourself. We have looked forward to the games against you just as we do against Spurs and Villa. It only now has the added spice because of Lescott. Our biggest games have and always will be Liverpool and Man Utd down to the history them teams have as the 3 biggest clubs in the North West and before
Man Utd dominated the
Premier League

....why are you here?
Go on your own forum and get a life
Loser

murtaz said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
Man Utd dominated the
Premier League

....why are you here?
Go on your own forum and get a life
Loser

He's just checking that the laptop he stole last night is working before he puts it on ebay.

Bazzmand Show said:
1. Their manager is an ugly, whiney, little scottish tart who looks like Gollum.
2. Their stadium is a piece of shite shed. And we always lose their...
3. Their supporters believe it is their divine right to be ahead of us and believe that they are the most loyal supporters in England.
4. They have grubby little players like Fellaini, Cahill, Heitinga and Neville who kick the shit out of the opposition.
5. They are so jealous of us and actually believe that we should be hated because of our money.
6. They are obsessed with beating us and now treat games against us as a cup final.
7. Did I mention that there manager is a whining goggle eyed bastard?

I can accommodate Nos. 2-6. Live and let live, I say, but I will organise a lynch mob in case Moyes comes on Colin Bell Level 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.