7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

Evertonian3 said:
Grand scheme of things lol.

you do realise you need about 10 top class players to get up to the standard of the big 3. Also that the players you do have who are currently good enough (as squad memebers mostly) are getting on (bellamy, given, lescott, swp, barry, bridge etc)

Next year will definitely be your year though.

weird, as it's definitely Liverpool's as well!

Perhaps you'll come joint top.

Yea, you're right, our future looks bleak.

I'm off to slash my wrists.

Matty said:
Bryan said:
Can an admin rename this thread? A few suggestions:

7 reasons, 6 points

7 reasons, 22M Pounds

7 reasons, 22M pounds and 6 points

What was spent to field a substitute for Lescott during the half season he has been injured? At least with another offseason and preseason his knees will be a year younger. Oh wait...

You are aware that, regardless of the 6 points, and the £22m, we are still ahead of you, with better prospects for the future, and the present right?

Enjoy your win, and your gloating, in the grand scheme of things it's pretty much irrelevant.
And the dipper is silenced

All this 'peoples club' shite gets to me.... We spent years being so may football fans 'second club' because we had proved our loyalty and 'little old ciddy' used to roll over to the big boys.

Suddenly we go from a team going nowhere to the richest club in the world and now everyone HATES us, Everton and every other non Sky 4 club would have loved to have got what we got (its like winning the lotto) and now we're public enemy number one.

We PROVED our loyalty 32k+ in 98/99 in so many games in the 3rd tier of English football.....fuck Newcastle, Stoke, Sunderland, Forest, Leeds etc etc NO ONE has kept their attendances as high as us when we fell so far.

they really do have a strange hatred for us, singing 34 years made me laugh SAD,it's like they see where we're going and wanna try and create a rivallry or something, all this lescott fiasco i dare say has played a part but get over it, you got a good good price for him and we loaned you Jo (yeh he's crap) but you lot wanted him when you had little cover, yet that gets forgotten by the fans and moyes who slags us at every opportunity. go support your own team and stop moaning about us, there's enough of us here to do that! you really think moyes will be so loyal if utd came calling, i doubt it.

SWP...Legend said:
they really do have a strange hatred for us, singing 34 years made me laugh SAD,it's like they see where we're going and wanna try and create a rivallry or something, all this lescott fiasco i dare say has played a part but get over it, you got a good good price for him and we loaned you Jo (yeh he's crap) but you lot wanted him when you had little cover, yet that gets forgotten by the fans and moyes who slags us at every opportunity. go support your own team and stop moaning about us, there's enough of us here to do that! you really think moyes will be so loyal if utd came calling, i doubt it.

maybe thats why they hate us?

I come in peace myself, and before anyone has a go, I have an account in a forum relating to most Premier League teams and a few others because, well, i'm interested in football. I also have a brother who posts here, and I wouldn't want to out him, eh? ;)

I also have a soft spot for city, not because they used to roll over and die like someone else said - my da supported City when he was a kid and I hadn't been unlucky enough to be an Everton supporter, I probably would have been as unlucky to be a City fan.

The thread is a joke. Jealousy? Moyes? Cup finals? Jo? Just so "Bazzmand show" knows, i've recently been to a cup final supporting Everton - he's very much wrong.

Also, i'm sure you will all agree that for the last 2 seasons, we've came very close to getting into the 'Sky 4' places, so can nobody see how losing one of our best players, and a bit of a cult figure was distressing to the club? If anyone here can't see how many Evertonians feel aggrieved, then you're an absolute simpleton. Moyes' main concern with City was how their manager acted, and how the player was advised to put a transfer request in so late, giving Moyes little time to spend any money he received. Let's be real here, Lescott was always going to City, but a lot of messing about could have been saved if he had put the request in earlier, and Hughes had kept his mouth shut from the off - and negotiated with the only person who matters when it comes to transfers..

Anyway, it's water under the bridge and as someone said above, would Moyes show the same loyalty if Utd et al came calling. I wouldn't expect him to, but I do know that he would treat the club with respect.

There's some wild accusations being thrown about. Some numpty said that Moyes spends £20 Mill per season, when in fact he has only spent £23 Million since being at Everton, less than £4 Mill per season.

AS for Jo - you were paying his wages. I see no problem there tbh.

As for the jealousy thing - there will be a lot of it, but I myself hope you lot kick on and get 4th, because i'd love nothing more than to see one of those Sky 4 clubs (Liverpool please?) fall from the comfortable position that the Premier League created for them, though i'm sure they'd start some kind of campaign to get back in again****. Anyway, I hope the bitterness ends and you lot can kick a bit of dust about, like Chelsea did, and then we'll see if UEFA change their rules and give England a 5th Champions League spot just to keep Liverpool in there.

One more thing. The guy who started the thread. I think his number 3 shows more about his jealousy towards Everton than any jealousy towards City. I dunno why? The future is looking great for you lot.

****That's another thing. Someone mentioned campaigns - it's Liverpool who do the campaigns, not Everton.

Evertonian3 said:
Grand scheme of things lol.

you do realise you need about 10 top class players to get up to the standard of the big 3. Also that the players you do have who are currently good enough (as squad memebers mostly) are getting on (bellamy, given, lescott, swp, barry, bridge etc)

Next year will definitely be your year though.

weird, as it's definitely Liverpool's as well!

Perhaps you'll come joint top.

Ok, lets just for one moment assume you're right, and we need 10 top class players to reach top 3 standard. Guess what, we've got the finances to buy 10 top class players and get there, hence my comment about a better present AND future. Everton are 11 players short of the Top 3, and haven't got a hope in hell of attracting, or affording, 1 top class player. So, like I said, enjoy the win, enjoy the gloating, it's a temporary thing, our progression is far more permanent.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
All this 'peoples club' shite gets to me.... We spent years being so may football fans 'second club' because we had proved our loyalty and 'little old ciddy' used to roll over to the big boys.

Suddenly we go from a team going nowhere to the richest club in the world and now everyone HATES us, Everton and every other non Sky 4 club would have loved to have got what we got (its like winning the lotto) and now we're public enemy number one.

We PROVED our loyalty 32k+ in 98/99 in so many games in the 3rd tier of English football.....fuck Newcastle, Stoke, Sunderland, Forest, Leeds etc etc NO ONE has kept their attendances as high as us when we fell so far.

beautiful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.