7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

ElanJo said:
Evertonian3 said:
Grand scheme of things lol.

you do realise you need about 10 top class players to get up to the standard of the big 3. Also that the players you do have who are currently good enough (as squad memebers mostly) are getting on (bellamy, given, lescott, swp, barry, bridge etc)

Next year will definitely be your year though.

weird, as it's definitely Liverpool's as well!

Perhaps you'll come joint top.

Yea, you're right, our future looks bleak.

I'm off to slash my wrists.

No, it's not bleak as such but not as bright as you people seem to think.

You're not going to win the league this year and probably won't get top 4. this will keep your appeal down to big players like Kaka.

You DEFINITELY won't win the league next year and could conceivably struggle to make top 4 again.

Who do you think you can buy to improve your team. Bearing in mind these players have to think City can offer them more than (a) the team they are currently at and (b) the other teams competing with you.

Let's take the two players talked about recently.

Buffon - German Champions (probably) and with a great shot of winning the Champions Leage next year (or even this one) or ickle ciddy with their unfilled council house and Europa league football?

Ribery - Stay with the Bayern or join Real Madrid with the other gaqlcticos in a magnificent stadium in a wonderful sunny city or ickle ciddy....etc etc

You see?

You'll be stuck with the nearly men of top class football like Bellamy and Barry.

For the foreseeable future you will get nowhere near winning the league.#

Sorry, but that's just the way it is.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:27 pm --<br /><br />
Matty said:
Evertonian3 said:

you do realise you need about 10 top class players to get up to the standard of the big 3. Also that the players you do have who are currently good enough (as squad memebers mostly) are getting on (bellamy, given, lescott, swp, barry, bridge etc)

Ok, lets just for one moment assume you're right, and we need 10 top class players to reach top 3 standard. Guess what, we've got the finances to buy 10 top class players and get there, hence my comment about a better present AND future. Everton are 11 players short of the Top 3, and haven't got a hope in hell of attracting, or affording, 1 top class player. So, like I said, enjoy the win, enjoy the gloating, it's a temporary thing, our progression is far more permanent.

Finances couldn't get you Terry or Kaka.

You're an ickle club in the eyes of the football world.

When will you accept that?

Matty said:
Evertonian3 said:

Ok, lets just for one moment assume you're right, and we need 10 top class players to reach top 3 standard. Guess what, we've got the finances to buy 10 top class players and get there, hence my comment about a better present AND future. Everton are 11 players short of the Top 3, and haven't got a hope in hell of attracting, or affording, 1 top class player. So, like I said, enjoy the win, enjoy the gloating, it's a temporary thing, our progression is far more permanent.
I believe it is, I also hope it is.

The few who come on here don't speak for the entire Everton fan base. Had some fairly good posts on here from Evertonians, shame its not consitantly good! :O

Evertonian3 said:
ElanJo said:

You're not going to win the league this year and probably won't get top 4. this will keep your appeal down to big players like Kaka.

You DEFINITELY won't win the league next year and could conceivably struggle to make top 4 again.

Who do you think you can buy to improve your team. Bearing in mind these players have to think City can offer them more than (a) the team they are currently at and (b) the other teams competing with you.

Buffon - German Champions (probably) and with a great shot of winning the Champions Leage next year (or even this one) or ickle ciddy with their unfilled council house and Europa league football?

Ribery - Stay with the Bayern or join Real Madrid with the other gaqlcticos in a magnificent stadium in a wonderful sunny city or ickle ciddy....etc etc

You see?

You'll be stuck with the nearly men of top class football like Bellamy and Barry.

Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

Hmm.... rather play for Ickle ciddy in a "council house" that's used by the community or the self-proclaimed but potless "people's club" in a ramshackle shithole,with a bloke who'll be off like a shot at the first sniff off a big job as a manager and, another bloke who used to write the scripts for Coronation street as chairman?

You don't have a crystal ball dipper,you're just clutching at straws.
You're fucked when Moyes gets pissed off polishing turds.
Your margin of error is so small a few bad injuries and it's over.

And don't forget-your very own Mr Cahill basically issued a "come and get me" plea when we signed Lescott saying how he "totally understood" why he was leaving you sad twats to join us.

Any of the side s around you could pick your players off at a moments notice.Your whole club is tettering on the edge.You're obsessed with us because you still can't handle what's happened to us-you're so jealous and bitter it's unbelievable.

Deep down you know it.

So Enjoy your cup final DVD's and commerative t-shirt from your "double" win in the " Lescott cup," won't you?

We'll just carry on going forwards-while Woodison gets ever more ramshackle,Gollum gets ever more frustrated at the glass ceiling and the thespian Kenwright gets ever more desperate to get money into his ailing club without selling players-any money.

Do they not have a forum of their own? They do seem to spend a lot of time on here. No other club has so many of their fans on our forum, not even the rags.

alib said:
8. they're shell suit wearing robbing scousers who can't speak proper

-- Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:14 am --

9. they literally only have one song

i think its said, "can't speak properly" but well done. Highly original.

Evertonian3 said:
ElanJo said:

You see?

Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

-- Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:27 pm --

Matty said:

Finances couldn't get you Terry or Kaka.

You're an ickle club in the eyes of the football world.

When will you accept that?

Money in football seems to talk these days pal, we only need to look at the scum up the road to see how its done (sadly).
As for 'world class' players joining City in the near future, they'll join us before you.
Why are you still on this forum though? Obsessed with ikkle citeh are we?
Do you have wet dreams about us?

It's times like these I just think we should blanket ban fans from other clubs on this board.

Everton don't have the infrastructure nor the finances to compete with us. Rodwell with leave for pastures new, as will Moyes if United come sniffing. You lot haven't got a pot to piss and Goodison doesn't provide the club with anything like City's matchday revenue.

We're certainly not the finished article as a side, and we may not get 4th this year, but I know which club I'd rather be at right now, and it isn't the 'People's Club'.

Next year they will get really big crowds cos they are so good to watch
not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.