7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

Ho hum how boring, I just looked at the date you last 2 posters signed up, jumped on the bandwagon when the millions came in didnt you, its posters like you who are giving the true city fans a bad name.
If you want to talk to me, talk sensibly about footy and stop letting the side down.

I must be the odd one out here but I have not previously had a problem with Everton.
Brought up in North Wales and they were the lesser of three evils.
It was only ever Everton, Liverpool or the rags so I hated Everton the least of the three.

Obviously Moyles is a petty little man but in the scheme of things they are halmless.

licker said:
Ho hum how boring, I just looked at the date you last 2 posters signed up, jumped on the bandwagon when the millions came in didnt you, its posters like you who are giving the true city fans a bad name.
If you want to talk to me, talk sensibly about footy and stop letting the side down.

I suppose we should get used to being called that by real fans like the toffees.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/26852-manchester-city-v-everton-wednesday-24th-march-19-45-a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/evert ... -45-a.html</a>

licker said:
Erm...... Joined August 2008 and we were taken over September 2008.

On that basis no i didnt jump on the bandwagon.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
licker said:
Erm...... Joined August 2008 and we were taken over September 2008.

On that basis no i didnt jump on the bandwagon.

And even that is assuming that nobody has supported a team for any longer than they have been a member of an online forum. What a cock.

if you know your history-
according to blue dippers we have none

won the fa cup & a euro trophy before either of the scouse

history - i,d rather be making it than wallowing in it.

lescott, everton have NEVER bought a lesser teams star player when they would rather not sell NEVER , unless anybody can think of one.

their manager is a whinging tosser

Owain said:
Hmm, how long have you got?

Let's start with their whingeing, self-righteous fans; their myopic, stubborn rag-toadying manager who complains he hasn't had much money to spend when he consistently spends 20 million quid or more a season; dirty players like Fellaini and Neville; oh, and they're scouse.

what?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.