7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

Bluemonkey808 said:
I really cant understand why you hate Moyes?????

He has built Everton over years with very little money. Some of the special needs people on here need to look into what 'net spend' means.

He stood up to a gang of dirty lottery winners and demanded mega money for one of our first team players. To a direct rival. Sold you the ugly bastard and spent the money well.

Even the thickest manc rat should respect that???

Maybe not.

See you tomorrow.
You can respect how he got money out of us, but his bitterness ever since, including the program notes before the earlier match, is why he is disliked.

And just stop with this pathetic bitterness about our money. You know full well if you were in our situation you'd love it, so don't try and use it against us.

mcmanus said:
Bluemoon still is for City fans right?

Please can we keep our little pet scouser Licker though? He's harmless

The rest can fuck right back to 'The City of Vultures'

aww how sweet calling for your mods to help you out

Bluemonkey808 said:
He stood up to a gang of dirty lottery winners and demanded mega money for one of our first team players. To a direct rival. Sold you the ugly bastard and spent the money well.

And completely fucked up the start to your season in the process, which is why you're not challenging for 4th place now.

pee dubya said:
Bluemonkey808 said:

And completely fucked up the start to your season in the process, which is why you're not challenging for 4th place now.

Might have had something to with injuries possibly?

scouse toffee said:
mcmanus said:
Bluemoon still is for City fans right?

Please can we keep our little pet scouser Licker though? He's harmless

The rest can fuck right back to 'The City of Vultures'

haha I don't mind you coming on here confirming that you are becoming pre occupied with City. I find comical that 5 mins after a thread mentioning Everton we get bombarded by scouse rats..... and no I wouldn't EVER dream of joining a rival forum.

They do do dat dont dey doe

mcmanus said:
scouse toffee said:

haha I don't mind you coming on here confirming that you are becoming pre occupied with City. I find comical that 5 mins after a thread mentioning Everton we get bombarded by scouse rats..... and no I wouldn't EVER dream of joining a rival forum.

You would never join a rival forum to defend your team..well thats typical of you lot in it for the glory..

Bazzmand Show said:
1. Their manager is an ugly, whiney, little scottish tart who looks like Gollum.
2. Their stadium is a piece of shite shed. And we always lose their...
3. Their supporters believe it is their divine right to be ahead of us and believe that they are the most loyal supporters in England.
4. They have grubby little players like Fellaini, Cahill, Heitinga and Neville who kick the shit out of the opposition.
5. They are so jealous of us and actually believe that we should be hated because of our money.
6. They are obsessed with beating us and now treat games against us as a cup final.
7. Did I mention that there manager is a whining goggle eyed bastard?

8. There fans believe that there club is bigger than ours

scouse toffee said:
mcmanus said:

You would never join a rival forum to defend your team..well thats typical of you lot in it for the glory..
Not really, we just laugh you lot off as the joke you are.

Bluemoon115 said:
Bluemonkey808 said:
I really cant understand why you hate Moyes?????

He has built Everton over years with very little money. Some of the special needs people on here need to look into what 'net spend' means.

Even the thickest manc rat should respect that???

Maybe not.

See you tomorrow.
You can respect how he got money out of us, but his bitterness ever since, including the program notes before the earlier match, is why he is disliked.

And just stop with this pathetic bitterness about our money. You know full well if you were in our situation you'd love it, so don't try and use it against us.

I would love the money. I dont hold that against any of you.

Moyes had to send the message that Everton are not to be messed with and you know it. You paid a silly price for JL but what do you care??? At Everton fans still need to care how much we sell a player for, how much we pay for a player, how much wages they are on etc... remember those days???? Its still the real world for us.

Its been us that has been fighting the 'sky four' without any money.

Evertonians know their history.

Moyes is held up as the proof that top 4 can be done without the Champions League money.

So as I said....show some respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.