7 Reasons Why I hate Everton

I take that as you don't agree? Which is fine, but looking at the 7 reasons, all could apply to city..

Dirtyoil would you mind taking a seat and we'll see you shortly.
We're a bit over-run with 12 year old WUMs and trolls right now but I can assure you we'll be yawning at your efforts just as soon as we can.

-- Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:30 pm --

And our sincere apologies for playing ABBA's Money Money Money whilst you wait.
Your WUM attempt is very important to us. Please hold.

Personally I don't understand why Everton fans get so much stick. I find them both affable enough tbf.

Dirtyoil said:
Thing is, before the money.. city only existed to hate utd.. Some people have short memories eh?

pmsl, @ the username

I love the smell of jealousy in the morning, smells like victory

you should maybe change your name to "selling contaminated meat for school consumption", just to show that at least you know your history if not ours.

Dirtyoil said:
I take that as you don't agree? Which is fine, but looking at the 7 reasons, all could apply to city..

WUM you are exactly the reason why you bring pity amongst your own club.

i h8 everton cos
1. Their cocky
2. they got ex united plyers in der squad + sylvain distan
3. Wen pienaar scored against us he ran up to our fans
4. cos dey r scousers
5. cos wen ever city ply everton at our ground their fans get tickets in our section signging mcr full of shit wen its aint
6. cos dey r cheats luk wen tim howard took tevez out n wht mikel arteta did to dat blackburn player poke him in the eye dint get sent off lucky bastards
7. cos dey got tim cahill ex millwall plyer hu is ugly wht he did after he scored against us acting cocky wish i cud throw a coin at him

mike_ctid93 said:
i h8 everton cos
1. Their cocky
2. they got ex united plyers in der squad + sylvain distan
3. Wen pienaar scored against us he ran up to our fans
4. cos dey r scousers
5. cos wen ever city ply everton at our ground their fans get tickets in our section signging mcr full of shit wen its aint
6. cos dey r cheats luk wen tim howard took tevez out n wht mikel arteta did to dat blackburn player poke him in the eye dint get sent off lucky bastards
7. cos dey got tim cahill ex millwall plyer hu is ugly wht he did after he scored against us acting cocky wish i cud throw a coin at him

You should have thrown your dummy out of the pram instead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.