75 | Nico O'Reilly - 2024/25

Not quite ready for me
A year around the first team will do wonders for him and he clearly has the talent and attributes
For me we need another midfielder

The lad must be buzzing after making his senior debut against the rags at Wembley. Reading some of the comments on here would bring him down to earth with a bang.

He played his part in a an ok performance against very experienced opposition players.
According to SSN they 'leant heavily on their youth players' although I can't help thinking they were confused over who played in which colour.

Thought Casemiro looked a fuck load better than he did last season for United. Was in good shape, so it was a tough day for O'Reilly up against the experience of Fernandes, Mount and him etc. Great lesson though. Pep's right - he'll learn so much from this. He didn't embarrass himself, at Wembley in a derby for his boyhood club on his debut. That's phenomenal. Give him time.

Thought Casemiro looked a fuck load better than he did last season for United. Was in good shape, so it was a tough day for O'Reilly up against the experience of Fernandes, Mount and him etc. Great lesson though. Pep's right - he'll learn so much from this. He didn't embarrass himself, at Wembley in a derby for his boyhood club on his debut. That's phenomenal. Give him time.

Having injured his ankle and being out injured for most of the year he only came back for the last couple of games of the season.

I thought he got caught on the ball quite often but considering what Nico has had to fight his way through he’s coming along well.

Thought he made mistakes, but to be expected to some extent. Pep sounded a little disappointed in some ways, as the mistakes were things he'd been doing right. It was a big occasion for him though and no harm done either.

Also, yeah he made mistakes, but at least he turned up. Unlike Mainoo.

Having injured his ankle and being out injured for most of the year he only came back for the last couple of games of the season.

I thought he got caught on the ball quite often but considering what Nico has had to fight his way through he’s coming along well.

Exactly. Handled himself well but just had the nerves of making wrong pass so got caught in possession, easily done.

I saw some criticism in the match thread that I thought was well OTT, especially given his age and the fact this was his first semi-competitive start for the senior team.
I am sacking that place off this season, it is a horrible toxic thread and actually spoils the game.

Some of the people who post in there genuinely need help and others are spoiled entitled pricks.

I am sacking that place off this season, it is a horrible toxic thread and actually spoils the game.

Some of the people who post in there genuinely need help and others are spoiled entitled pricks.

Fuck me, I haven't even touched this thread mate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.