7th tomorrow

marco said:
all being well,lets hope we can stay there now we have had a taste

I like the optimism Marco

I feel 7th could be ours - Lets get behind the team tomorrow(no stupid booing if Fernandes comes on)

how you can see us ending up in 7th is beyond me, sunderland, fulham, west brom, we struggled, our luck just might run out tomorrow, i hope not and even if we do win, it could well be the last 3 points of the season for us

pissedagain said:
how you can see us ending up in 7th is beyond me, sunderland, fulham, west brom, we struggled, our luck just might run out tomorrow, i hope not and even if we do win, it could well be the last 3 points of the season for us

Another optimist!

pissedagain said:
jeeeez!!,maybe MH should write a letter to baconface 'something like' dear alex i really dont think we are up to it next week so i would like to let you know we wont be turning up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.