7th tomorrow

Realistically, if Fulham win their 2 home games, its going to be very difficult to catch them. That Easter sunday game is probably going to hit us hard.

dukyblue said:
Realistically, if Fulham win their 2 home games, its going to be very difficult to catch them. That Easter sunday game is probably going to hit us hard.
Yes - it would look very different if we'd won that. We'd be clear in 7th and probably only needing to win our last two home games to stay there.

fulham got chelsea, west ham at stoke, both could lose, we have to win and hope fulham slip up at home in their remaining fixtures, west ham have a very hard run of games.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
fulham got chelsea, west ham at stoke, both could lose, we have to win and hope fulham slip up at home in their remaining fixtures, west ham have a very hard run of games.

Optimism - look on the bright side

Give it time blues we are on the up

thanks for the info going to put 20 on it tomoz.
i think we'll get 10 points easy

marco said:
pissedagain said:
how you can see us ending up in 7th is beyond me, sunderland, fulham, west brom, we struggled, our luck just might run out tomorrow, i hope not and even if we do win, it could well be the last 3 points of the season for us
jeeeez!!,maybe MH should write a letter to baconface 'something like' dear alex i really dont think we are up to it next week so i would like to let you know we wont be turning up.

Lets worry about winning today first, its no foregone conclusion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.