7th tomorrow

pissedagain said:
how you can see us ending up in 7th is beyond me, sunderland, fulham, west brom, we struggled, our luck just might run out tomorrow, i hope not and even if we do win, it could well be the last 3 points of the season for us

What is it with my fellow citizens today.

Be positive. We've got Robinho, Ireland and many more. Support the boys, whatever happens.

NO BOOING, PLEASE!

can't believe anyone wouldn't be optimistic about tomorrow.

we will fucking destroy them, 5 - 1 City - Boj 2, Robbie 2 and Soops.

pissedagain said:
how you can see us ending up in 7th is beyond me, sunderland, fulham, west brom, we struggled, our luck just might run out tomorrow, i hope not and even if we do win, it could well be the last 3 points of the season for us
Those games were in and around UEFA midweek football. Significant achievement to win 2 of those games in difficult circumstances. Watch Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal struggle tomorrow.

Look at Hamburg's form in the League in and around the Q/F. (They lost both games)

Hope so. Truth is we've made this hard for ourselves with some very poor results including against Fulham. But we are still in with a shout or should I say whisper. Gonna be tough against the Rags and Spuds but you never know, this is City. I will belive until the end and after that it's time for geniuine reflection. if we're out of Europe for next season then there's an opportunity to change things around. If we're in then we need to build around Hughes.
All the same there's a chance the song will ive well into next season...

Reeperbahn,Rieperbahn we are coming
Reeperbahn,Rieperbahn I pray
Reeperbahn,Rieperbahn we are coming
We are coming at the end of May ... (2010)

pissedagain said:

Pompey, Hull, Arsenal etc. A wins a win and I bet you weren't cpmplaining when Sven was churning out the 1-0's.

pissedagain said:

Do us a favour and get pissed and come on here with a positive attitude

Now time for my rant
We have won fcuk all since 76

Get behind the team as we could finish 7th easily

Tell me your thoughts of better times - Mr I want to be chairman with his head in the clouds

You cannot be the older crowd who was there at Newcastle for the last game
You cannot have been there when we played Gornik

If you are a young fan who have seen city win fuck all
STOP DEMANDING INSTANT SUCCESS!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.