#8 | İlkay Gündoğan - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt really sorry for Ilkay.

Was left out to dry with Grealish standing out wide for 75 minutes leaving Gundo completely isolated and overrun in the middle of the pitch.

Gundo v 3 at all times.

Well played mate, you tried your hardest, just an impossible task.
Haha I take it there’s a Grealish axe to grind? Gundog was shite, passing was piss poor which had nothing to do with who was where. Off the pace like many, we move on.

Haha I take it there’s a Grealish axe to grind? Gundog was shite, passing was piss poor which had nothing to do with who was where. Off the pace like many, we move on.
Wasn't his best day. I've seen better.

In an interview in tomorrow's Kicker, Ilkay says he’s not yet ready to retire from international football. "That chapter of my life has not yet ended."

He's not finished scoring goals, didn't get one on Saturday but he was in the box looking for one every time the ball went in.

Had a good game but looked knackered for about ten minutes before he was subbed. Definitely not up to full speed yet.

Incredible value for money, this guy. £20m for over 200 appearances!

Would never have guessed this, but if he stays until the end of his contract he'll likely leave with more apps than Zabaleta. One more and he could even overtake Yaya Touré. Only six other pre-takeover signings have more appearances for City than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.