#8 | İlkay Gündoğan - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe with him and Silva in the team and Kev on the bench, we are a better team. Unfortunately, probably not.

Spends way too much time on the ball, slows the attacking build up down and hardly drives the ball forward. He needs to cut the whole "midfield maestro" bullshit out and just get on with the game like KDB or Bernardo would. So many chances to put a forward pass but he kept on doing that bullshit "360 turn" crap.

Spends way too much time on the ball, slows the attacking build up down and hardly drives the ball forward. He needs to cut the whole "midfield maestro" bullshit out and just get on with the game like KDB or Bernardo would. So many chances to put a forward pass but he kept on doing that bullshit "360 turn" crap.
Hmmm!

He gave a good pass to Bernardo that led to the Mahrez goal but beyond that he just slows the game down way too much. Watch the highlights of the extra time.
Will watch it later. Sadly had to go pick my daughter up. Thought I'd finish the game and go. But somehow the unthinkable happened.

Does look shot (although blameless for the conceded goals) but again if he is willing to stick around as cover and another experienced head in the squad then I don't see a problem in keeping him

Will watch it later. Sadly had to go pick my daughter up. Thought I'd finish the game and go. But somehow the unthinkable happened.
Yeah, I lost connection on my phone for a minute, got my internet back and while I was waiting for my stream to come back on I refreshed the live scores page once and the score was 1-1, refreshed again and the score was 2-1. I thought it was some kind of Glitch lol.

Easy to see a potential pass from upon high or on the TV, but a totally different picture when you're on the field. Players make decisions based on what they see in front of them and what they have been instructed to do by the manager. Maybe Gundog had been instructed to play the high percentage pass and try and keep possession, where as someone like Kev or Bernie had been given licence to make those higher risk low percentage passes which look spectacular when they come off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.