#8 | İlkay Gündoğan - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a fantastic player for the club, excellent value for money signing. If I’m honest, he’s been playing like his back issues are a really big hindrance, I think the time is right for us to go our separate ways. Wish him well, hopefully he can leave with another title.

Such a good servant. Totally justified the faith placed in him even though he was badly injured and his rehabilitation took so long. Even turned into a goal machine at one point. A player of whom you can confidently say ‘Always welcome at City’.

Hope we keep him for another year, comes across as one of the leaders in the team and still does a fantastic job on the pitch.
Been a great servant for us and his technique is second to none but as with ferdy his pace is shot and when he’s of it he is easy to run around . We need sone fight pace and bite in midfield now so I think it’s a good move for him and us . Love to get a proper midfield enforcer in .

Been a great servant for us and his technique is second to none but as with ferdy his pace is shot and when he’s of it he is easy to run around . We need sone fight pace and bite in midfield now so I think it’s a good move for him and us . Love to get a proper midfield enforcer in .

Think you’ll have to wait for our next manager before that happens

That's what I thought. He was definitely better than De Bruyne, despite people's fixation on his lack of pace
Yep. Quality player. His awareness of space, movement and all round game intelligence. Some of the midfielders plying for us over the last few years -we’re unbelievably lucky to enjoy what they offer.

I'm still surprised it's this early, I figured we'd just let him go at the end of his contract.

I don't know how many will offer for him given his back issues.

Definitely means we need more midfield options, and likely Bernie needs to stay back as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.