#8 | Ilkay Gündoğan - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely outstanding second half particularly. His 360 degree turns out of trouble are becoming a trademark.
And all the time young Mr Foden is watching and absorbing.Imagine being one of the most naturally gifted kids in the world and then having the luxury of first David Silva,and now this lad,passing on their tricks and knowledge!

I think Gundo will make an exceptional coach some day.

It's his take on the ole David Silva pirouette. We've all been looking at Bernardo and Foden, but it turns out Gundogan was the magician's apprentice all along.
So strange, I had a very similar thought when he pirouetted through their midfield at one point in the second half last night.

Reactions: OB1
Loved how when they started to get a bit nasty Gundo was always right there standing up for his team mates. Him and Ferna were like parents looking after their toddlers. Quality once again.

It was a similar performance to the first leg from him, poor first half but a great second half.

Loved how when they started to get a bit nasty Gundo was always right there standing up for his team mates. Him and Ferna were like parents looking after their toddlers. Quality once again.
I agree. They stood up for their teammates but also were there to calm them down when PSG started playing dirty and tempera began to flare.

Game wise, I think this was one of Gundo's poorer performances. He's been so good and set the level so high this year and I felt he was a bit below that but still did his thing well enough. He's going to be the x factor in the finals though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.