#8 | Ilkay Gündoğan - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's injured do we play Jesus or Sterling? (Assuming everyones ideal 11 is the same as PSG?) It's ok to talk about this - it's giving us something to do!
If he’s injured I’d like Sterling on the pitch

But think pep would use it as an excuse to play both of Fernandinho and Rodri (otherwise just the former)

Either way, really hope Gundo is ok!

Bold, but not something that makes me do a face. I think I'd go Jesus just about
If he’s injured I’d like Sterling on the pitch

But think pep would use it as an excuse to play both of Fernandinho and Rodri (otherwise just the former)

Either way, really hope Gundo is ok!
Fern and Rod is my worst nightmare.

Torres would run their defence ragged

Jesus more predictable

Torres did absolutely fuck all against Chelsea in both the league and Cup games so I dont know why anyone would think he would run them ragged.

He has done well playing on the shoulder of the last defender, which won't work at all against a 3 at the back system.

Jesus is faster, better at holding the ball up, can drop into midfield and help out, and is probably our best presser, which will be important against a side who keep the ball as much as Chelsea. Whoever plays false 9 will have to disrupt Jorginho, help us maintain possession and bring the wingers into play when they run in behind and Torres isnt going to learn those parts of the role overnight.

I dont think Torres is even in the top 3 when it comes to possible Gundogan replacements.

Jesus, Rodri-Fern double pivot and Sterling are all well ahead.

Way too soon for Torres, a player who Pep himself said only played like a man in the Premier League for the first time 2 or 3 games ago.

Torres did absolutely fuck all against Chelsea in both the league and Cup games so I dont know why anyone would think he would run them ragged.

He has done well playing on the shoulder of the last defender, which won't work at all against a 3 at the back system.

Jesus is faster, better at holding the ball up, can drop into midfield and help out, and is probably our best presser, which will be important against a side who keep the ball as much as Chelsea. Whoever plays false 9 will have to disrupt Jorginho, help us maintain possession and bring the wingers into play when they run in behind and Torres isnt going to learn those parts of the role overnight.

I dont think Torres is even in the top 3 when it comes to possible Gundogan replacements.

Jesus, Rodri-Fern double pivot and Sterling are all well ahead.

Way too soon for Torres, a player who Pep himself said only played like a man in the Premier League for the first time 2 or 3 games ago.
All about opinions

Kev feeding Torres and Torres movement will cause them uncertainty

My hope though is for Mr Whippy being fine

He was poor, he gave the ball away time and time again. Why did Pep stick with him for 90 minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.