#8 | Ilkay Gündoğan - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too weak to play in that position. He has been great all season in his normal position and then we move him to a position where he hasn’t played for 2 years. Mind Boggles

Scores 17 goals from an advanced midfield position and then Pep plays him at DM in a CL final, this is his second CL final loss, I would be fuming at Pep if I was him.

Scores 17 goals from an advanced midfield position and then Pep plays him at DM in a CL final, this is his second CL final loss, I would be fuming at Pep if I was him.
I am surprised he didn’t said something. To Pep.

Every time Gundo is asked to play defensive midfield it doesnt work , he is lethal as a forward creating player drpping him back 30 yards from the oppositions area is exactly what Chelski wanted , Pep played into Tichel's hands by negating possibly our best creative player this season.
There's a fine line between genius and madness , Pep was mad tonight with that formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.