8 | Ilkay Gundogan - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won us the game regardless of the penalty nonsense, was the only one who could finish

He'll be getting the riot act on him in the changing room but he was excellent today, ran the whole game.

Played really well ( as he usually does).

Could have got a hat trick but these things happen. At 2-0 up with 5 mins left the miss shouldn’t have been an issue.

If Pep does have a word tonight I Hope included are the words “Do you want another contract “

Great player.

Rarely see him flustered but he misplaced a pass after the penalty incident and then made a hash of trying to contest the aerial challenge in the lead up to the goal. No chocolate flake in it today.

Ran the game up until the penalty. Made a stupid, egotistical decision that put his needs ahead of the team’s then lost his fucking head and helped them back into it.

I hope Pep gives him the bollocking he deserves.

Played really well today, he and Rico ran the midfield and he scored two very well-taken goals.

Shame about the decision-making to take the penalty. A little glimpse of ego in a player who's normally so steady and reliable.

Made for a nervy final few minutes and I'm sure Pep will have a word and he won't do that again. Didn't cost us this time, but on another day, against another opponent, it easily could have done.

He'll be wiser for having made the mistake.

Telling that Pep didn't greet him off the pitch, which os a little mard arse considering how well Gundy had played bar the penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.