8 | Ilkay Gundogan - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to inform you all but very unlikely Gundo will be signing a new deal, also highly likely Laporte will be leaving in the summer too!

All good things......

After a very 'shaky' start to his career here,one that was hugely affected by injury (that i convinced myself he couldnt properly recover from) he has become one of our most likeable and integral players.

He won't quite get a statue,but he will be forever remembered as a great.

Sorry to inform you all but very unlikely Gundo will be signing a new deal, also highly likely Laporte will be leaving in the summer too!

It's time for Gundo to go anyway, it's not a secret that club is working on to sign LCM either Bellingham or Maddison or someone like that..

As for the Laporte it seems logical as we will definitely sign LB this summer and out of 5 centre-backs someone will have to go.. It was either Laporte or Ake last summer and since Ake improved his performances, now Laporte is the player who can be sold if suitable offer arrives..

In overall, nothing to worry about, this is part of football. Some players go, some players come in..

Passenger yesterday for me, too often he is showing his age these days. Wouldn’t be unhappy to see him move on this summer.

Could understand a further year, but I’m not sure I want to see Gundo in 2 years time still getting games in our midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.