8 | Mateo Kovačić - 2024/25

For me Kova has grown into one of the most important members of our starting XI. It goes without saying how crucial Rodri is in there, but Kova has fitted in beautifully alongside him, especially in the bigger fixtures. Gives us a solid look in there and while his passing is generally kept pretty simple, he certainly has the eye and quality to break the lines with intricate passes.

Be interested to see how much he gets forward today in Rodri’s absence but I certainly think he’s capable of adding more goals to his game with us, if not quite in Gundo’s league in that respect.

For me Kova has grown into one of the most important members of our starting XI. It goes without saying how crucial Rodri is in there, but Kova has fitted in beautifully alongside him, especially in the bigger fixtures. .
Then why was he subbed off half time in FA cup final? And Kova and Rodri had their poorest game of the season at Madrid away. The 2 biggest fixtures when they started together.

Is there an example when Kova + Rodri both in the starting XI functioned well in a bigger fixtures than the two occasions mentioned above.

Then why was he subbed off half time in FA cup final? And Kova and Rodri had their poorest game of the season at Madrid away. The 2 biggest fixtures when they started together.

Is there an example when Kova + Rodri both in the starting XI functioned well in a bigger fixtures than the two occasions mentioned above.
I think it’s fair to say no City player turned up in the FA Cup final, not to absolve him of his responsibilities to perform at a higher standard. Maybe it’s more accurate to suggest I think he’ll be much more important to us in the bigger fixtures this season and beyond.

Rodri and Kova together had worked well in the previous five or six games, so there was no reason to suggest that it wouldn’t work in the Cup final.

We're so spoiled. There were a couple of loose passes/moments, but he was almost flawless. He capped it off with a good goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.