8 | Mateo Kovačić - 2024/25

Love that when he steps out of midfield and creates space. Did it brilliantly for a Grealish pre season goal a few weeks ago

Man of the match even without the goal, that was just the icing on the cake.

That performance worries me though because it might make pep and txiki more relaxed about finding a Rodri alternative. He's not a 6, there were massive gaps in our midfield that better sides will exploit.

GVSALReWUAAcpOv

Man of the match even without the goal, that was just the icing on the cake.

That performance worries me though because it might make pep and txiki more relaxed about finding a Rodri alternative. He's not a 6, there were massive gaps in our midfield that better sides will exploit.
He is a 6. I dont get how you keep parotting this.

He may not be Rodri good, but nobody is.

Even Rodri needs help with a partner, as he couldnt lock a midfield down like Dinho.

As ive said before, he is a great Rodri backup.

But maybe Pep will want to start both?

Kova still isnt the 8 like Bernie is, so I dont see that.

An alternative is asking Rodri to start as a CB and push into midfield next to Kova. Quite curious if Pep tries this.

As ive said before, he is a great Rodri backup.

But maybe Pep will want to start both?

Kova still isnt the 8 like Bernie is, so I dont see that.

An alternative is asking Rodri to start as a CB and push into midfield next to Kova. Quite curious if Pep tries this.
Nah, he’d play Rodri further up. He’d score 15 goals for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.