8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been watching all the goals from last season, bloody he'll Kova has some big boots to fill from Gundo. He is obviously a different player but he will have to chip in with his fair share of goals.

Just been watching all the goals from last season, bloody he'll Kova has some big boots to fill from Gundo. He is obviously a different player but he will have to chip in with his fair share of goals.
Not very likely to happen and that's a deficit for us. He is however a very technical player who will adjust easily to our system and make a contribution, just don't expect him to score a brace to win a league or a cup final.

Not very likely to happen and that's a deficit for us. He is however a very technical player who will adjust easily to our system and make a contribution, just don't expect him to score a brace to win a league or a cup final.
Kovacic's impact will obviously be different to what Gundo gave us,but I am confident it will be equally effective.

Reactions: TFC
Me too, I think there are others that can and will pick up the slack. We will evolve again and I'm looking forward to it.
All good players just a bit concerned we already have Jack who doesn't really bang them.in for fun, so simplistically thats leaving 4 of the front 6 to do the scoring and of those we don't know who one is yet (the Mahrez replacement). Think.my glass is half empty this morning.

All good players just a bit concerned we already have Jack who doesn't really bang them.in for fun, so simplistically thats leaving 4 of the front 6 to do the scoring and of those we don't know who one is yet (the Mahrez replacement). Think.my glass is half empty this morning.

Maybe we will learn how to get the ball to Haaland that bit quicker.Despite our success,the amount of wasted opportunity last season needs addressing.

After that......Bernie,Foden,Kev and Alvarez amongst others are more than capable of weighing in with a few.

Kova can concentrate on retaining,winning,and passing the ball - all things he excels at.

Outside of Haaland I can't remember a player settle and be this fondly embraced by fans before a competitive ball has been kicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.