8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite ready to take that L are we?
I just reported what many others were saying including @Tony - MCFC who was contacted by a journalist. A player was injured but the identity was clearly wrong. There is no “win” or “loss” here apart from Ben Knight who is sadly now injured. Again people just report on what they hear in good faith. No one on here started the “rumour” and no one wanted it to be true that Kovacic was injured. Have a nice day.

I just reported what many others were saying including @Tony - MCFC who was contacted by a journalist. A player was injured but the identity was clearly wrong. There is no “win” or “loss” here apart from Ben Knight who is sadly now injured. Again people just report on what they hear in good faith. No one on here started the “rumour” and no one wanted it to be true that Kovacic was injured. Have a nice day.
I’d argue the only ones with an “L” are the trolls who’ve been called out on here, about time people started standing up to those half dozen or so keyboard warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.