8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad it's not just me. As you said, I think he's been good but the praise feels a bit over the top.

Well yeah

But the fact he can slot into Pep's way of playing without missing a beat shows he's a very intelligent and very good player.

He will only improve from an already solid start.

I loved this signing anyway even before he kicked a ball for us, I think he's quality.

Tidy as fuck. Instant hit with the fans I'm sure pep and the lads feel the same. You can trust him to receive the pass or carry the ball in almost any situation. Can he develop his game in the final 3rd?
He scored a cracking volley against Liverpool a few seasons ago, so he’s got goals in him.

Very impressed , he has slotted in and looks comfortable playing our style of play , he will never replace Gundo he doesnt have a goal threat but he is an excellent signing looks like the club have yet again been shrewd in the transfer market.

Tidy as fuck. Instant hit with the fans I'm sure pep and the lads feel the same. You can trust him to receive the pass or carry the ball in almost any situation. Can he develop his game in the final 3rd?
If he can improve his game in the final third and become a goal threat , he would be the complete midfield player.

He got caught on the ball a couple of times on Friday. Still needs some time to bed in and improve but I want to see him being able to give Rodri a rest
Give the lad a chance, he will get better and better in our system and under the influence of Pep.

The one that need to pull his finger out and help Rodri is Phillips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.