8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think that pep feels let down. All the hard work that when into the building of a squad to dominate the game both at home and abroad but what happened is that Gundogan wanted to leave for a soft life and Mahrez want to a worthless league for a fortune and then there was Laporte who wanted to be an automatic choice which was something few of our squad can manage at a club where they have to be performing regularly. I would Throw in KDBs injury and to find a suitable alternative is as near as impossible. If these players had wanted to go down as greats they'd have stayed to do it all again.

I just think that pep feels let down. All the hard work that when into the building of a squad to dominate the game both at home and abroad but what happened is that Gundogan wanted to leave for a soft life and Mahrez want to a worthless league for a fortune and then there was Laporte who wanted to be an automatic choice which was something few of our squad can manage at a club where they have to be performing regularly. I would Throw in KDBs injury and to find a suitable alternative is as near as impossible. If these players had wanted to go down as greats they'd have stayed to do it all again.
they are great and won us more than enough. After last season I couldn’t really give a shot what we win this year, the lads have earned a transition period.

Similar to Nunes another lad that wouldn't score in a whore house. If he can't thread a pass through then he's going to struggle in this team.
Liverpool's midfield has gone from zero goal threat with Henderson and Fabinho to having Mcallister and Szobzai who can contribute 8-10 goals each. Nunes and Kovacic should never play together, Foden needs to up his game big time for us to be able to replace Gundogans and KDB's goals and assists.

Not football related, but Kova’s wife posted this the other day. I don’t know if there are other wives on here, but I let my husband know if they can do furniture assembly between training sessions, he really has no excuse.

You also know she told Kova, “I know your back has been hurting, bring the kid along to help you lift.”
IMG_8251.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.