8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool's midfield has gone from zero goal threat with Henderson and Fabinho to having Mcallister and Szobzai who can contribute 8-10 goals each. Nunes and Kovacic should never play together, Foden needs to up his game big time for us to be able to replace Gundogans and KDB's goals and assists.
Pull your head in.

Mac Allister has played 203 league senior games (including senior reps for Argentina) and in that time has managed to score a grand total of 28 goals.

Szoboszlai - for Salzburg, Liepzig and now Liverpool has scored 29 goals over 5 years in the league.

Liverpool's midfield has gone from zero goal threat with Henderson and Fabinho to having Mcallister and Szobzai who can contribute 8-10 goals each. Nunes and Kovacic should never play together, Foden needs to up his game big time for us to be able to replace Gundogans and KDB's goals and assists.
Congratulations, you have beaten big Dave Watson on here and become the most negative poster on Bluemoon.

And according to you we need a new keeper because Ederson is shit and now a complete new midfield!!

FFS

I just think that pep feels let down. All the hard work that when into the building of a squad to dominate the game both at home and abroad but what happened is that Gundogan wanted to leave for a soft life and Mahrez want to a worthless league for a fortune and then there was Laporte who wanted to be an automatic choice which was something few of our squad can manage at a club where they have to be performing regularly. I would Throw in KDBs injury and to find a suitable alternative is as near as impossible. If these players had wanted to go down as greats they'd have stayed to do it all again.
That’s an absolutely ridiculous post. Only thing you got right is it was hard for Pep to replace Gundo. To slag any of those players off is pathetic and to slag Gundo after all he won is absurd. Absolutely perfect time for him to leave at the very top after captaining us to the treble. Getting the chance to play for a club like Barca at 33 in a slower league is perfect for him as his legs inevitably start to go a little. Like slagging Vinny for going back to his boyhood club for a year after winning us the treble.

Laporte was barely getting a game and Pep got to bring in an 80m much younger replacement. Similar with Mahrez. where we’ve got a 21 year old who gives us some much needed pace out wide and more chances for Foden to play on the right.

Gundo not a City great for joining one of the biggest clubs in the world at 33! Christ

Thank fuck Oliver is an incompetent **** because we should be down to 10 men because of this dick head.

As for the rest of his play......i'll stay polite and say he is missing Rodri more than most.

Thank fuck Oliver is an incompetent **** because we should be down to 10 men because of this dick head.

As for the rest of his play......i'll stay polite and say he is missing Rodri more than most.
Completely brain dead for the first tackle, but to do it again 10 minutes later in a game like this, whilst on a yellow, is almost unforgivable.

How he's still on the pitch is beyond me and probably wants bringing off at HT for literally anyone.

Pull your head in.

Mac Allister has played 203 league senior games (including senior reps for Argentina) and in that time has managed to score a grand total of 28 goals.

Szoboszlai - for Salzburg, Liepzig and now Liverpool has scored 29 goals over 5 years in the league.
Both have a much better goals record than Kovacic and Nunes then.

Completely brain dead for the first tackle, but to do it again 10 minutes later in a game like this, whilst on a yellow, is almost unforgivable.

How he's still on the pitch is beyond me and probably wants bringing off at HT for literally anyone.

Its right up there for utter fucking stupidity,no one can claim the ref has it in for us today after that half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.