8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he was that bad but as I've said previously, he shouldn't be starting for a treble-winning side when he couldn't get in the starting XI at Chelsea. He will be a great squad player though.

He offered nothing all game and should have been sent off. Yes, he was that bad today. He wasn't alone though in fairness.

Was shit again today. Had an excuse against wolves, he's never been a dm and never been able to do it. Pep learnt his lesson and put him in his usual role with Bernardo deeper but he didn't show up.

Aside from him deserving a red he didn't impose himself at all on the game when we needed him. very disappointing but he'll be a big player for us.

He's been here a few months and just come back from an injury. People writing him off after two shit games are fucking morons.

Was incredibly lucky to stay on today. Surprised Pep didn’t hook him at half time - he had no qualms about doing that to Nunes a few weeks ago for a lot lot less.

Might need some extended time under Pep this one. Not yet ripe for all of his experience…

We just don’t do that sort of thing. Should have been sent off for the first challenge alone, straight red for me, was a proper knobhead’s challenge.

Then he went and lunged in on Rice.

Off his scarf, stupid behaviour.

Got pelters for saying it in the summer but for me he's painfully average. He isn't a #6 but he's also not good enough to be an #8 for City.

Should have been sent off but his inability to move the ball quickly is there for all to see. He's been in the league for five years and hasn't impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.