8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful today, should have been sent off. Not sure what the hell he was thinking diving into another challenge after just being booked. Bad day at the office, but he was n't the only one.

i’m just gonna c/p because i’m a very lazy person.

i don’t get the kova/gundo comparisons honestly. city bought kova early in the window, at that point there was no talk of him being gundo’s replacement even though there was a lot of talk of gundo leaving. when gundo’s departure was announced there was a huge shift in narrative. kova is a work horse, not a fancy racing horse.
if i knew he doesn’t do g/a do people really think pep and the board didn’t know? it was clear they were after another midfielder, it just didn’t go smoothly unfortunately.

also, he’s not a 6, and now everyone’s surprised he didn’t excel at replacing rodri of all people, RODRI??? i wonder how many of the people slating kova are in the let’s give kalvin a chance camp? only 2 years difference between them and a year longer under pep i believe.

stupid decisions today though, fully deserves getting slated for that of course.

Before the wolves game a lot on here we’re saying he is a bargain at £25 million but now the knives are out for him and he is being made a scapegoat by his own fans . Gundo would have been the sane today because he didn’t have a tackle in him either and nany a times he let the gane go by him . These players will get better at the season goes by and we will still probably win the title but instead of slagging kova off let’s get behind him and suooort our team .

I remember a lot of hate on here for Gundog the first few seasons.. he took his fair share of time, in fact he only really peaked in his last two seasons.

I remember a lot of hate on here for Gundog the first few seasons.. he took his fair share of time, in fact he only really peaked in his last two seasons.
Three in case you forget. The first year of the current 3 peat. You know the season where KDB undeservedly won POTY over the likes of him, Mahrez and Dias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.