8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the dross I'm reading in this thread.

Some of our fans don't deserve success at all.

Before the wolves game a lot on here we’re saying he is a bargain at £25 million but now the knives are out for him and he is being made a scapegoat by his own fans . Gundo would have been the sane today because he didn’t have a tackle in him either and nany a times he let the gane go by him . These players will get better at the season goes by and we will still probably win the title but instead of slagging kova off let’s get behind him and suooort our team .

Before the wolves game a lot on here we’re saying he is a bargain at £25 million but now the knives are out for him and he is being made a scapegoat by his own fans . Gundo would have been the sane today because he didn’t have a tackle in him either and nany a times he let the gane go by him . These players will get better at the season goes by and we will still probably win the title but instead of slagging kova off let’s get behind him and suooort our team .
he was a lot better with rodri next to him, now the two games he played without him, he looks unimpressive.

Gundogan got loads of shit from us for years. It's par for the course.

He's a really good player but my fucking word was he fucking stupid today. Should have been sent off twice. Incredible.

Gundogan got loads of shit from us for years. It's par for the course.

He's a really good player but my fucking word was he fucking stupid today. Should have been sent off twice. Incredible.
I agree about today and he should have gone off but before the wolves game he had a great start to the season so I’m hoping we will still see him back up there .

I agree about today and he should have gone off but before the wolves game he had a great start to the season so I’m hoping we will still see him back up there .

We've lost three games in the last few weeks. I think people are just trying to blame it on their least favourite players and they're not really reliable when it comes to objectively rating any players overall quality.

It's just one of those times on the wonderful world of bluemoon.

Hopefully he gets a bollocking, never does it again and we move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.