8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happens more than you think, mate. It’s quite common practice over here. (Which is a shame)
yeah i know it’s common practice. england seems to be VERY different to other countries when it comes to international football.

we had some (not many, it’s rare) players try to be divas or just bad attitude. no more national team for them and everyone “hates” them.

you fake an injury to avoid playing for your country, you can f off forever.

He has 97 international appearances in a smidgen over 10 years, so I think he can amble along Zagreb’s streets with insouciance. Manchester’s cobbles, on the other hand,…
yes i know, also, he can just retire i guess.

is your last sentence about chelsea goal “celebration” or? sorry i don’t get it.

anyway, official man city podcast episode with kova is out now, there’s an 8 minutes version on youtube is the one on city+ longer?

instagram comments are utterly vile, the most hated player trophy goes to kova!

is your last sentence about chelsea goal “celebration” or? sorry i don’t get it.

anyway, official man city podcast episode with kova is out now, there’s an 8 minutes version on youtube is the one on city+ longer?

Yes it was, alas. As Pope observed "people who only know a little do not understand how little they know and are therefore prone to error.".

Seems like a nice person. I'm sure he'll reach 100 caps and will continue to be appreciated by those with more than a little knowledge. :-)

God those comments on the video are terrible. I’m sure he doesn’t read them but honestly. I don’t know how anyone can support at team and still have that much hatred for someone.

Yes it was, alas. As Pope observed "people who only know a little do not understand how little they know and are therefore prone to error.".

Seems like a nice person. I'm sure he'll reach 100 caps and will continue to be appreciated by those with more than a little knowledge. :-)

what a time to be injured eh, poor thing won’t stand a chance.
i hope he survives until joško returns. then he can escape the mancunian wrath by goin around pretending he’s gvardiol’s granny. in a long dress of course, his legs aren’t pretty, let’s be honest.

CLOBBERED ON MANCHESTER COBBLES!
from stamford bridge to mortuary fridge!!!

he came to manchester, wanted to win
a sus hand movement, an unforgivable sin
innocent or guilty, who can say
his grey matter is now on display
was it a fist, a knife or an ice pick
doesn’t even matter, stains on a brick
was he mid, or was he class
3 o’clock, funeral mass

God those comments on the video are terrible. I’m sure he doesn’t read them but honestly. I don’t know how anyone can support at team and still have that much hatred for someone.
i don’t know about him but i’m sure the younger guys actually read a lot of it.

Just listening to this now. He’s an impressive character.

It will be interesting to what he becomes when fully adapted to Pep’s ways.

I wish he was 5 years younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.