8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed his injury was a way of getting out of internationals but Gvardiol has put a 'Speed recovery, we're all with you Kova' message on Instagram.

Shame if he's injured/out for a long spell.

I assumed his injury was a way of getting out of internationals but Gvardiol has put a 'Speed recovery, we're all with you Kova' message on Instagram.

our head coach said he was injured during the chelsea game.

oh and if he did pull the fake injury to get out of playing for his country he would end up needing a new country. immediately.

oh and if he did pull the fake injury to get out of playing for his country he would end up needing a new country. immediately.

Happens more than you think, mate. It’s quite common practice over here. (Which is a shame)

He has 97 international appearances in a smidgen over 10 years, so I think he can amble along Zagreb’s streets with insouciance. Manchester’s cobbles, on the other hand,…

Someone has posted in the injuries thread in the main forum that he's heard he could be out for the season. Hopefully not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.