8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Your a total whopper pal

Joined in 2023

All you post is negative bollox

Absolute bore ....

Kindly jog on
I had another account here from years ago that I deleted last summer, friend. Feel free to put me on ignore if you want

He’s gonna be dirty for us, and I mean in the most favourable sense

You only have to see how comfortable he is with his back to goal to realise what he’ll bring to the melting pot; I’ll wager Rodri will evolve again with the reassurance of a player like that next to him..

Mega excited by this now, he is the perfect replacement for the outgoing legend in gundo, cracking business again from the club!

The way you are either putting people on ignore, or they you, you will need a mirror to have a conversation soon
The guy came out of nowhere with a personal attack for my opinion which wasn’t even negative, it was I suppose more sober than most here. It’s a friendly pre season game, not that serious. And by his words, he seems to not like my posts, so the best he can do is ignore me. I’m not changing or overthinking what I have to say to please others

He is a top player and a really astute purchase. I am friendly with several Chelsea fans and they are absolutely gutted to lose him, believing that he was just about their best player.

I thought Alexis Mac was the closest thing on the market to Gundo, but genuinely, watching Kova the last couple of games he looks a very worthy replacement. Excited by this, just wish he was a couple of years younger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.