8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

That's what people said about Gareth Barry and James Milner.

Every great team has a water carrier.

Gaz Baz was one of the most underrated players City have had.

Kova is being under-appreciated. He and Rodri make a good pairing, one that can allow Rodri to go forward more. It’s a different dynamic to Gundo and Rodri but it could end up being as effective but different.

One big thing that's happening as well is that it's unlocking a bit more of Rodris ability to go forward. There is no reason why Rodri can't start hitting 10+ a season with someone like Kova slipping into the defensive midfield slot when Rodri breaks forward

Read your post after saying something similar, could have saved myself a bit of typing.

Gaz Baz was one of the most underrated players City have had.

I remember when Mancini was appointed, there was some video, where he was having English lesson and Mancini was asking teacher, how something in Italian can be said in English and it was like... "Gareth do this and do that..".. Even though we had Tevez, Robinho and other good players by that time, first player Mancini was thinking about was Barry :D

Like Nunes I'm shocked at how quiet it is in here. Brilliant performance, couldn't really ask for more all things considered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.