8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Very good at what he does. Always felt we are a better team with him next to Rodri.

you may laugh you have your opinion i have mine

watch newcastle first goal. Yes Walker was stupid but how could the ball come so easily? Watch how Kova slowly jogged back and had no idea of where he should be...

Doku and Josko certainly did not do well but you will expect something more from an experienced player to command the movement around in this kind of situation but no every time like this Kova will gracefully disappear and blend himself into the backstage. Well that is some experience to avoid blame...
Lol watch City,s 3rd goal

If you actually know anything about football you will get what he contributes to the team
I am not saying he does not contribute. I am only saying I hope that we invest game time in another No 8 option or buy a new one who is capable of chasing up Lewis Miley when we nearly lost a 3rd goal.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.