8 | Mateo Kovacic - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting better, starting to go on more (trademark) runs now as well. Him with Rodri will never lose easy balls, the team will get higher up the pitch, cos the opponent dont dare to pressure them cos they just show the ball as a tease and then release it. Incredible close control.

Lovely 10 minute cameo. Completely shut the game down when he came on, gave us that base to take complete control before they could even think about potentially a late rally and helped a tiring rodri.

Game was won beyond doubt when he came on. Very unfortunate not to start imo, were a better side when rodri has either kovacic or Bernardo alongside him.

I know he’s not going to light the world on fire, but if can come on like last night, do twice as much running as everyone else, hold on to things…it may be really beneficial in the long run. I also thought he was also showing some leadership last night - a little bit of a director out there for a few minutes. How can you not appreciate a guy with a shirt tucked in?

Lovely 10 minute cameo. Completely shut the game down when he came on, gave us that base to take complete control before they could even think about potentially a late rally and helped a tiring rodri.

Game was won beyond doubt when he came on. Very unfortunate not to start imo, were a better side when rodri has either kovacic or Bernardo alongside him.
Completely agreed, his appearance last night probably brought my pulse down by a clear 10 BPM

Class act, superb bit of business bringing him in, how Chelsea could do with his experience.
What's crazy is that barring his first season at Chelsea (in a hot and cold Sarri team), I'm pretty sure this is the first time he's ever played in a really slick passing side at the elite club level

is he a sicknote again? one thing Chelsea fans warned me was that little niggling injuries, plays 2 games then about to be out for 2-3, then he is back for 3 weeks, and out for 2-3 weeks etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.