8 PL Clubs vote against blocking related-party loans | 7 against blocking related transactions

We've got players on loan at wolves and sheffield united, Burnley benefitted last season and has Vinny at the helm. Don't think it's a coincidence those clubs voted against. Well done those clubs as well as the others for not caving to the pressure or jumping on the bandwagon.

If palace are a multi-club group as per the BBC, why the fuck are they voting against it? Tits.

Always going to get the red yanks and spurs grouping together for self preservation as per. Not unexpected to see the would be challengers, the likes of Brighton and villa jump in with the yanks on this given it could cost them a league position and whatever that might bring.

west ham, brentford, fulham, Luton and bournemouth all have no reason to oppose this though other than to gain favour with the others, so fuck those clubs.

Honestly hope they go and bring in half a dozen from Saudi on loan or for way under market value just to boil piss now. just stay away from our old boys please as to not tarnish their memories. Be funny as fuck to see them sign mane and Ronaldo on loan to ease their forward injury concerns and make the dippers and scum melt.

Looking like the block won't get voted through. Interested to see how the vote is going to be split. Looking like the clubs that usually get it all their own way are losing their power.

Edit:

I mean at the very least, shit like this should be changed at the end of the season. You shouldn't be allowed to just change things on a whim in the middle of the season.

It's easy to solve, anyway. Just stipulate that a loaning club has to pay 100% of the wages and amortisation of the player loaned.

No stupid bans, but same effect re Saudi.

It's easy to solve, anyway. Just stipulate that a loaning club has to pay 100% of the wages and amortisation of the player loaned.

No stupid bans, but same effect re Saudi.
They won't go for that though, because the rags wouldn't be able to do any of their famous 'we'll pay 80% of his wages for you' deals to get yet more of their dross off the books.

im not having this new leaf both votes were to close to call
Agreed. I don't know what to make of this supposedly incoming government regulator, but hopefully he would put to bed those red sponsored voting motions. My concern is if burnley and sheffield get relegated, good chance this vote gets overturned if it is brought up again next season. Though I don't know what the league rules on motions and voting are. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can enlighten us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.